HighPoint Solutions Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HighPoint Solutions Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HighPoint Solutions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Friendly, easy, slight delay but I was always responded to in a friendly manner and didn't feel like I was being tugged around. I did speak with more people than I thought necessary but looking back I'm glad to have met the team virtually before I was in the office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HighPoint Solutions

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (East Norriton, PA).

Interview

Recruiter initiated contact based on my online presence. Initial call to describe needs and determine interest. Follow-up call, approximately 30-45 minutes to discuss my experience and learn about the company. Recruiter was positive and honest, ensuring I understood pros and cons, and helped me to visualize clearly what a future with HighPoint could look like, as well as learning opportunities and the traits of some individuals I would work closely with.

A follow up meeting with two high-ranking members of management was arranged at an informal setting and ended up being more of a "get-to-know-each-other" at a personal level, along with further pitching of HighPoint's positives. There were no direct questions about experience at that point.

To ensure comfort with the company and its leaders, a visit to HQ was arranged and various management met with me to answer questions and describe their experiences. At this point I felt very confident about this company and the alignment of their vision and goals.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky or surprising, just general, respectful discussion of past experience and desires of working at HighPoint.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have the talent, show interest in their mission, and get along well, HighPoint has no trouble paying you fairly, and above. They don't waste time in locking down talent and will put effort into meeting reasonable compensation needs.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions in April 2014.

Interview

I was referred by an employee at HighPoint who I had met when he worked for my current company. I had an initial interview with the recruiter, which went well. I provided my salary requirements at that time. Over the next few days I had two phone interviews, which went very well. They asked about my current job, prior experience, etc. Both interviewers told me that I had interviewed well and felt I would be a good fit. Within a few more days, I had dinner with the VP of the practice as well as one of the people I had the phone interview. We discussed the company, the practice, how I would fit in etc. for over three hours. The next day, the recruiter called me to tell me they were very excited about me, but he wanted me to have a phone conversation with the head of recruiting. Again we discussed salary requirements and when I could start. In my final interview, I again discussed my salary requirements and was told that I would be receiving a job offer in the email in the afternoon or the next morning. They even sent me a copy of the Benefits manual.

That was the last time I heard from them. After going through the interview process, I would have at least expected a call to let me know they were no longer interested or the job they had me lined up for didn't pan out.

Since then I have read the reviews on this site and have discussed the company with some colleagues. This experience seems to be representative of how they treat their employees. I'm glad I never received a final offer.