HighPoint Solutions They Did Not Have This Part Figured Out Yet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

They Did Not Have This Part Figured Out Yet Interview

Interview

I was contacted on LInkedIn and had a five minute conversation and decided to proceed with a phone screening as I had very little information at that point and thought hey why not talk to them at least. I was glad that I reviewed the company on this site and elsewhere prior to that.

The phone screener was about 20 minutes late but apologized and I agreed to reschedule the call. During the call, I stated that I had very little information and would like to better understand the position - what is the title, to whom would I be reporting, what are the main duties? The guy just kept talking about the client for whom they need to hire people to work on site. He did not know the title, reporting or even the duties - they were still figuring it out.
I asked, what happens when the contract ends with the client for this project? He said I would be moved to another client site if there is one (meaning, or laid off) - and I made it very clear from the beginning that I will not relocate.

The whole thing was so disorganized and unprofessional. They somehow get contracts from clients and then try to find the staff..so backwards. I am not going to interview for a job that is not defined in anyway, especially when I already have a steady job.

Interview Questions