Higher One Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Higher One Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.7

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

After applying online. I got an email with a few question to fill out and for me to pick a time for a phone interview. I received a phone call, he asked me a few question about my background and customer service experience. I was offered the job on the spot just had to pass a background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Higher One

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

The best intervierwer , fast company, keeps up with everything as promised. Thye are really the best you can ask for. Very smooth interview, extremely professional. I would recommend to anybody.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Good pay.

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Higher One in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online through the Hire One website, someone called and set up an interview date. Got a call on that date and they asked me a series of standard interview questions, they forwarded my information to HR who then called me with an offer, I then received some information via email and did all of my HR paperwork via e signature.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Higher One (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a pHone Interview, the Interviewer was Very Good, I Like These Type Of Phone Interviews where You are Totally done In 3 Minutes, and On the Spot Offer. No assessments Nothing. This is the Best company In Hiring.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Higher One (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was not that hard with this company. I looked on Glassdoor just to get a little more insight on the position and prepare for the interview. I remember needing to know about STAR. After receiving an email I setup my interview. The interview only lasted a few minutes. The interviewer I think her name was Carolyn. She was very pleasant.

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Higher One in June 2012.

Interview

Online appl submitted on 6/1,
     Recvd email to s/u ph interview on 6/14 (important to respond immediately)
    6/20 phone interview 30-45 min
    6/20 w/i 1 hr emailed recvd advanced to next step
    2 sent emails one a scenario test and 1,personality test.(send back ASAP)
    6/26 callback informed selected

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Higher one?   1 Answer
    • Scenario of how you handled a difficult caller?   Answer Question
    • Scenario of a student not having enough in her account got charged a fee but wants the fee waved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation of salary

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Higher One in June 2012.

Interview

Submitted application on May 17
    Received email to interview on June 5th
    Phone interview scheduled for June 22nd
    Received email of successfully passing credit/background check on June 22nd

It is important to make sure to respond ASAP once you receive an email. They will reimburse telephone cost. This is a great job for a student or extra income.

Interview Questions

• Please explain what is referred to as a college or university “refund” to students and include the URL (from Higher One) where you found the answer.   Answer Question
    • Name 3 features of the One Account and provide the URL (from Higher One) where you found the answers.   Answer Question