Highgate Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Highgate Hotels

2.4

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highgate Hotels (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few hours later asking to chat over the phone. Went through a 10-15 minute phone screening where they asked me about my availability and my resume then got invited to an in-person interview the next day. At the in-person interview I met with HR, Controller and the GM.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Highgate Hotels (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, after a week received email from HR and have scheduled an on-site interview with HR manager Assistant Controller and Controller for 30mins each. Decision was made after 2weeks later.

Clerk Interview

Interview

To Long it took 6 weeks, several phone calls and call backs for a next to minimum wage Job. Human resource department was horrible took way to long. and came to find out they desperately needed a worker at the time.. After weeks it was disheartening and kept putting me in a deeper and deeper financial hole. because I was already out of work for a bit. When the job market improves and it will, it will be hard for them to find anyone that will hold out that long.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Highgate Hotels (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Role was to be at Hampton Inn Times Square and Hilton Garden Inn Times Square.

HR contacted me to schedule phone interview to Hiring Manager. Hiring Manager did not call. Interview kept getting re-scheduled, and ultimately never even happened. HR and Hiring Manager never responded to emails/voicemails despite many tries through many weeks. Ultimately gave up trying to contact any of them.

Intern Interview

Interview

Video interview and got it after i spoke and talked a lot with the recruiter and it was fairly straightforward. Took about a month to hear back. I was able to connect and talk to the recruiter very well and we spoke about my resume and past experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Highgate Hotels in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through alumni internship postings. I received an email for a Skype interview since I was studying abroad. The interview was about 30 minutes and was very straightforward. I was mostly asked typical behavioral questions and asked about my communcation/sales experience. I received the offer a month or so later for a summer internship with a sales management team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to reassess a situation and change your strategy in order to attain a goal.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Highgate Hotels (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy process because I was already hired 2 years prior to High Gates taking over. However, we did get a new GM and assistant GM in which I reapplied to the job were everyone who had been previously employed.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this job?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Highgate Hotels.

Interview

3 levels of management. Took some time to hear back after first interview. Very nice people throughout and seemed to care about company culture. Once on to 2nd and 3rd interviews offer came quickly.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions about experience and skills. What I could bring to the role. What makes me a good candidate.   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Highgate Hotels (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

it was a quick and easy interview. there were many questions about the location and hotel and they took care to ensure clarity on what was expected. full explanation of job and its requirements. met the entire team that same day.

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Highgate Hotels (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was mostly informal, interviewer gave overview of position and asked about what I was looking for and my interests, no difficult questions, did not require a lot of preparation. After the interview, it took awhile to hear back even after following up with the company. I actually did not receive an offer for about a month after the interview, with no word from them in the meantime.