Highland Capital Communications Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Highland Capital

1 Interview Review

Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Highland Capital (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I was approached through LinkedIn by the HR recruiter. After an initial phone call I was invited in for an interview. I thought it was handled quickly and efficiently overall. I was able to meet with the Director of my business unit as well as two partners and the CIO and co-founder, which I thought was great visibility and rare in companies today. The interview process was 4 in-person interviews, which may seem like a lot, but is to be expected with a company of this stature and talent level. Upon my offer and acceptance letter I was greeted with an amazing gift basket and was made to feel right at home from the very beginning. Great company, couldn't be happier.

Interview Questions

• One of the very first questions was "What type of salary are you looking for?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great offer...there was no need for negotiations, but I imagine they would be flexible and professional in that regard.