Higley Unified School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Higley Unified School District

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Higley Unified School District (Gilbert, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was with both the principal and an assistant principal, and lasted 30 minutes and was held at Williams Field High School in Gilbert, AZ. It was not an intimidating interview; rather, relaxing and more light, like having a discussion with friends. There was a great deal of questions coming from both my end and theirs which was greatly appreciated as I felt my concerns were being heard.

Interview Questions

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Higley, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Higley Unified School District (Higley, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

My interview was very simple. I was looking for work and saw the sign outside the office so I went in. The thing is that I already had an up that most people didn't. I had worked as a bus driver for 2 years while still living at home but when I moved out I needed a full time year round job. In short I already had a Commercial Drivers License. So when I talked to the Director and mentioned I was already licensed as a bus driver, that all I needed was to be re-certified by the state, he hired me on the spot. All I needed to do was fill out the job application to finalize the hire.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "Why did you leave your last job?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation phase. i already had the necessary experience so it was not hard to actually get the job.