Hill+Knowlton Strategies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 119 of over 119 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

This was an overall smooth processes, took very little time and effort. From the first interview i got an instant feedback for the second interview, then post the second interview i got feedback saying they liked me but had one more interview and then 3 days later they gave me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience
    1 Answer

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

Great and smooth application/interview process. HR was pleasant and communicative all throughout. Round one of interviews was great, the interviewer made me feel at ease. Afterwards, they gave an assignment to assess skills. All in all great experience

Interview Questions
  • What is the most significant project that you have worked on

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

It took place in a positive environment. First I was asked to translate a sample document. Then I talked to two people from the management. They asked sensible questions and answered mine in detail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

English resume application -> call and ask for the interview schedule most likely after a week -> visit the company -> have the interview with the manager -> the result will come out around after 10 days

Interview Questions
  • 1. Self-introduction 2. Why do you want to work in PR? 3. What kind of business sector you want to work in 4. until when can you work 5. do you like writing 6. tell me where you get the information about the company 7. what kind of media you use to get the information 8. tell me today's news

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

Interview with recruiter, hiring manager and another peer. Easy interviews, very casual and just reviewed my resume. Everyone was very kind but I felt they all made unnecessary comments that mislead me to believe I had the job. I followed up twice for updates and was told they'd get back to me asap but they never did. Overall, it was really disappointing to be excited about working with them just to be treated poorly. Especially at a time when unemployment is high, it was unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Moscow) in Feb 2021

Interview

The whole process took two months. The HR was not very responsive and often neglected to notify about the results of the round. I had three interviews and a writing task. After I completed a writing assessment, HR assured to inform me of the results in 2 days. But in 2 weeks, I was inquiring myself, and the writing assessment was good. I had a third interview, and the manager assured to inform me in two days. In three weeks, I was writing myself to know that I was not accepted. The team did not even take their time to inform me about the results after I devoted two months of my time to the selection process - I found it not professional and disrespectful. I asked for feedback and was promised an answer in two days - well, I never actually got it =)

Interview Questions
  • The questions were not difficult and even boring - Tell us about your experience and how much you want to get paid. The writing assessment included an analysis of the legislation in a certain industry and how it can affect the key clients.

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

Professional HR team. Management was friendly. Objective interview questions. Interviewers were accomodating of my 9-5, and scheduled an interview earlier in the morning. Offer was decent but I ended up declining as my position at the time had more lucrative comp structure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Hong Kong) in Nov 2020

Interview

1.HR Call 2.Written Test(Eng). Basically you need to translate an article for media release from Chinese to English, also you need to know how to summarise and give heading to the news.

Interview Questions
  • What can you contribute to our team? Why do you change your job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Miami, FL)

Interview

Interviewed with four different people during the course of three in-person interviews over the span of two months. Complete waste of time. I have never interviewed with a company with such terrible communication skills. Extremely disorganized.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Hill+Knowlton Strategies

Interview

1 hour written test on press release translation and writing news summary. Interview with Management for around 30 minutes. Test on language ability, ask about previous job experience, questions are easy to handle

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Interviews