Hill Physicians Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hill Physicians Medical Group Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

Was contacted very quickly after I had applied online. There was an initial phone screen with the recruiter and then a phone interview with the Manager in the following week. During the next week, I was invited for an in-person interview at their office.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions were mostly trying to tie in my skill set and experience with the requirements for this role. All standard questions. The interview rounds were with the Managers, Peers and Director   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group (San Ramon, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Online application >
    Call from HR to schedule phone screen with hiring manager >
    30 minute phone screen, with indication of a subsequent interview >
    Call from HR to schedule panel interview AFTER submitting a case study >
    Worked on case study for a few days. Case was a hypothetical program plan.
    One hour panel interview >
    Reference check >
    A few calls from HR rep to update me on the process >
    Eventual email indicating they selected another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard behavioral interview: Tell us about a time someone didn't understand something you said/wrote. Tell us about a time something didn't work out as you planned and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Internal Practice Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group (San Ramon, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Upon being accepted for an interview I was brought in for an interview. I was interviewed by a panel of three individuals. They asked pretty general questions about how I handle myself with other individuals, as well as questions about skills that were pertinent to the position.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: how do you handle when you make a mistake? Have you ever disagreed with a co-worker/manager? etc.   Answer Question

Senior Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group (San Ramon, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

A 30 minute phone call with 4 employees. The conversation went well. I answered all their questions. I asked several times if they needed me to elaborate further on my answers and each time they said I was very thorough. At the end of the interview I asked them, "based on our conversation today, do you perceive any gaps in my qualifications that preclude me from being the ideal candidate to fill the position. They said no, I sounded like a great fit and I would hear from HR within the next couple days.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to relocate for this position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group in December 2014.

Interview

The whole process took about a month and was a very positive experience. I had a phone interview with recruiter, followed by two on-site panel interviews with the team and 1:1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to send examples of work I've done in the past. But otherwise there were no unexpected, difficult, or trick questions.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group (San Ramon, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

From start to finish the entire interview process, which included a telephone screening with the HR recruiter, one case study activity via email, a group interview with a panel of project and program managers and a 1:1 interview with the director of the dept, took about 60+ days. The HR manager said that's normal for the Clinical Innovations dept.

The HR recruiter was extremely slow to respond to calls and emails, but nice once you got her on the phone. The panel was stiff, a bit cold and mechanical throughout so it was difficult to determine if they were people I would enjoy working with. I interpreted their aloofness as a sign that they may not be a very happy group of folks or that the environment did not promote a culture of fun perhaps. Panel didn't know what had happened prior to the interview or what would happen after, which makes me think the organization is pretty fragmented and depts don't collaborate. After the panel interview I wanted to withdraw my application - my gut feeling was that HPMG wasn't for me - but I decided to continue with the interview process to get more practice interviewing.

I believe I got a 1:1 interview with the director because of a recommendation from their VP who I had worked with in a previous org. That interview was the worst experience, and from it I'm grateful to have learned what not to do when interviewing applicants. It was clear from the start the director had made up her mind that I didn't fit the role even before we met and it appeared that she was hell bent on convincing me that I didn't have the qualifications for the role. I have experienced job rejection in the past but have never walked out of an interview feeling belittled as I did at HPMG. Very strange and unpleasant experience. I don't plan to work here.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to work with internal and Extertal partners? Tell us about that experience.   Answer Question
    • What was your impression of the case study exercise?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group in April 2014.

Interview

I applied it online and got the telephone interview and onsite interview opportunity. HR said they will send me a conditional offer next week, but I never got it and I emailed with no reply. Good luck to anyone want's to work there.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group (San Ramon, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

A few phone interviews with HR, 1 phone screening by manager. After that was called for few rounds of in-person interview. Questions were pretty standard and nothing very challenging.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This appeared one of the cheapest company during the negotiation phase. But I wanted to get out of my previous job so badly that I took it for less overall compensation.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group (San Ramon, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

roughly 3 hours via webex. was asked to do some simple tasks on SSRS SSIS. also been asked about some fundamental questions on data modeling SSIS SSRS. the interviewers are very professional and nice.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

On line application process is easy and you will get and auto response once submitted. Phone screen interview will follow. Then a one on one followed by a panel interview. Interviewers are skilled in asking the right questions. Open and relaxing process.

Interview Questions

• What specific skills do you have that will make us better? How do you deal with difficult people, conflict and change.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Low offer initially but open to negotiation. Initial offer will be low. Good sign on bonus. Annual performance reviews will factor in to an annual pay increase. Bonus is given if review is above average and company goals are met.