Hill-Rom Interview Questions in Batesville, IN | Glassdoor

Hill-Rom Interview Questions in Batesville, IN

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hill-Rom (Batesville, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial Phone screen with Recruiter followed up by a telephone interview with hiring manager. The next step was for them to fly me up to Batesville for an all day panel interview with multiple directors / managers. The interview started at 9:00am and ended at 3. I met with either 1 or 2 people at a time for 1hr meetings. We also had an hour tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Have I used the system for resource capacity planning in the past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did all of the negotiations with the recruiter after the phone interview with the hiring manager. They actually met all of my asks and even exceeded my salary request.

Continuous Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hill-Rom (Batesville, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Very professional process, interviewer was well trained and well prepared. He was friendly and interested in my responses. The interview provided a good reflection on the company and made it seem like a good place to work.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hill-Rom (Batesville, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application online. After that I was contacted by recruiting personnel, and completed a phone interview with them. Next the hiring manager emailed me to schedule a phone interview. An onsite interview followed. The onsite interview consisted of 45 minute interviews with 4 different people. It was a very enjoyable interview, and I left even more excited about Hill-Rom then when I arrived.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience dealing with various levels of people within an organization?
      Why do you want to work for Hill-Rom?
      Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hill-Rom (Batesville, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

First, the Hr in R&D department contacted me on the phone and made an appointment to talk with a group leader. Then during the phone interview, the group leader will as some questions base on the resume, such as projects and some programming skills. After that, he asked me for an onsite interview.

For the onsite interview, he first took me to have a lunch in a small restaurant. And ask some general questions such as your hobbies and how you end up in this major or this university. Then he made a tour and showed me around the factories of hillrom, and introduced their products.

For second and third 1:1 interviews, another two project managers will ask for some technical questions based on my resume.

The interview experience is pretty good. And the manager asked me to fill out a background check form online and fax an signed agreement to them. But after one week, I received an automatic rejection email from them without any explanation. I sent an email to the manager but no reply.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hill-Rom (Batesville, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was traditional with HR and Hiring Manager, and a few other stakeholders. I was brought in for an initial interview, and then brought back for a final interview. The interview was one on one. They tested my previous experience, asked situational questions, and provided actual problems they have had and asked me to provide process to resolve the problem. The entire process was only about 2 weeks before I received and offer.

Interview Questions

• What value will you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst (Collections) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hill-Rom (Batesville, IN) in July 2009.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of three interviews. First with Credit Manager, second with Director of Credit, and called back for third interview with Human Resources. Questions were specific to computer and collection knowledge, and how I would react in different scenarios that is common to working receivables.

Interview Questions

• If Hill-Rom's system created a difficult and expensive billing error that went out to the customer, and they called furious for resolution, how would I handle this situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I started at the salary I requested, but found out later this was way under what others were bing compensated. This was my fault for lack of research. I did negotiate two weeks vacation to start.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hill-Rom (Batesville, IN) in January 2008.

Interview

Painfully long and tedious.

Negotiation

Negotiable