Hillcrest Healthcare System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hillcrest Healthcare System

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

General interview questions, did ask "what would you do in this situation" the interview takes place with you, the supervisor, the manager, and the director in the same room

Cottage Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Papillion, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System (Papillion, NE) in August 2016.

Interview

There are three individual interviews and one critical thinking online assessment. I found the third interview to be the toughest.

Salary range was never reveled even tough I brought it up during the second interview. I went through three interviews, one interview per week, and had no clue. When I asked about it, I was told that they have a salary range but it's different for everyone because it's based on each individual's skills, education, and experience.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Papillion, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System (Papillion, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the kitchen manager asking me to come in for an interview so I did. The manager asked me a few questions and said he would call me once he completed my backround check and he never did. I even called to follow up and he has not returned my call after 4 weeks.

Cross Trained Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Interview

Interview went very well . All of the HR were very kind and understanding . I was told that decisions will be made the same day . And they will start calling next week . I'm anxious to see what happens . I'm looking forward to working with them !

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have any difficult questions asked ..   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System.

Interview

HR is very unorganized, takes an act of congress to get hired, I had to continually call to get my paperwork completed and that was after meeting directly with the department manager instead of HR. Forget getting a real interview.

Negotiation

na

Lab Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within ten days. Went to a panel interview. They each took turn to ask questions according to their printout. The questions were all about my past job experience. Not about the job itself, but more like scenario or situation types of question in the past.

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System (Tulsa, OK) in December 2012.

Interview

Quick and facilitating, as I was relocating from Houston. The recruiter and HR director were very accommodating. I always heard back in a timely fashion after each step in the process.

Interview Questions

• It was a behavioral based interview, and I was coming from a different industry.   Answer Question