Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Candidate Interview Review

Developer Interview

Interview

Was invited to an interview. The invitation email did not specify which building the interview was supposed to take place at, so it took HALF AN HOUR to find it! This had a negative impact on my interview performance as I was sweaty and hungry. The interviewers asked very impractical and theoretical questions which had little impact on the job. Shows you how narrow-minded they are and unable to see the big picture. A test was part of the process. In their feedback, they claimed I need training on the subject the test related to. I am fully qualified in the subject the test pertained to, so for them to say that was appealing to ignorance. They don't know me and how qualified I am, so how dare they judge me like that? I do not need more education in what they alleged I do. Their test probably wasn't marked properly given the fact I know I got higher than they purported.

When I left the interview room, I got a sense that they didn't want to hire me as an interviewer said "All the best" indicating unconsciously he didn't want to see me again, or that he didn't like me. A very terrible experience on the whole. If you do not want such an experience, avoid these narrow-minded people.

Interview Questions

• What other jobs did you apply for?
      How was your journey?