Hillsboro School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hillsboro School District

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hillsboro School District (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Completed paperwork and given a brief overview of how I would be contacted. No interview done for this position; other than basic licensing and requirements needed. Many changes in system were done in the 8 years I was there.

Interview Questions

• For proof of licensing and review of how I would be contacted.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hillsboro School District in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was great! Good feedback and great panel and standard questions. The long road to hiring was awful. Worked temp for EMS SubDesk until training completed (about 2 weeks). Then I find out I am not getting paid by HSD till October and EMS will also be paying me in October. Basically working a month and a half. Not good news to hear on everyone else's payday in September.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hillsboro School District (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Interview is with a panel of interviewers. Ask questions about the job once the interview is over, they are willing to answer all questions. The job process is also described during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Good, very informative questions being asked.   1 Answer