Hillsboro School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.3

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hillsboro School District (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Completed paperwork and given a brief overview of how I would be contacted. No interview done for this position; other than basic licensing and requirements needed. Many changes in system were done in the 8 years I was there.

Interview Questions

• For proof of licensing and review of how I would be contacted.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hillsboro School District in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was great! Good feedback and great panel and standard questions. The long road to hiring was awful. Worked temp for EMS SubDesk until training completed (about 2 weeks). Then I find out I am not getting paid by HSD till October and EMS will also be paying me in October. Basically working a month and a half. Not good news to hear on everyone else's payday in September.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate.

Classroom Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hillsboro School District (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was a three person panel. All questions were relevant to the job and the desired experience. All three of the interviewers were knowledgeable of the expectations they were working for and took turns asking the questions. Very friendly!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in working with students with special needs?   Answer Question

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hillsboro School District (Hillsboro, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

I first applied online. After a few days, I was called to schedule an interview. The interview was in person with a panel of five individuals that went around asking questions. Each has already prepared questions on a sheet in which they then took notes.

Interview Questions

• How to best include students within a general education setting?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hillsboro School District (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Interview is with a panel of interviewers. Ask questions about the job once the interview is over, they are willing to answer all questions. The job process is also described during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Good, very informative questions being asked.   1 Answer