Hillshire Brands Senior Brand Manager, Innovation Bakery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Brand Manager, Innovation Bakery

Hillshire Brands Senior Brand Manager, Innovation Bakery Interview Questions

Interviews at Hillshire Brands

1 Interview Review

Senior Brand Manager, Innovation Bakery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hillshire Brands (Chicago, IL).

Interview

About a week after I applied I had a phone screen with HR which was excellent! Very personable recruiter. Within a week after that, I had a phone interview with hiring manager. Great conversation there as well. I was invited to Chicago for an in-person interview. Flew in one day - interviewed with 4 people the next morning. Pretty standard questions. No big surprises. Done with the interviews at noon. Last interview was with the hiring VP. He said, "Going home today?" I responded, "Yes, flight is at 5:30." He then said, "Great! That gives you time to find someplace for lunch before you head to the airport." HUH? I am still shocked by his comment. I've never been treated so poorly before in an out of town interview situation. I think this says a great deal about the organization - and how this guy leads (runs) his group.

Interview Questions

The onsite interview said it all.