Hillstone Restaurant Group Management Trainee Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hillstone Restaurant Group Management Trainee Program Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

3.5

Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hillstone Restaurant Group in February 2017.

Interview

Quick first round interview that lasted less than ten minutes. Questions were behavioral and easy to answer. Perhaps the interviewer didn't like me from the get-go, but she asked questions quickly and didn't comment much on what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences and background.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to get into the hospitality/food and beverage industry?   Answer Question
  • Do you have any experience in the food and beverage industry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hillstone Restaurant Group

Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hillstone Restaurant Group in November 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with a senior HR executive after submitting my resume through my University's career center. I was asked dozens of questions within the half hour that ranged from what I know about Hillstone to what I was thinking about at that specific moment. The interviewer avoided eye contact and I struggled to gauge his interest in me. His questions came out in quick succession and it was difficult to keep my thoughts composed. This was unfortunate but I definitely could have prepared more thoroughly. I would suggest researching the company thoroughly, researching the restaurant/hospitality industry thoroughly and practicing interviews before hand. The interviewer seemed intimidating but I believe that was just part of his effort to see how candidates would fair in a fast-paced and volatile environment.

Interview Questions