Cover image for Hilti North America

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Hilti North America Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 218 interviews

Employee Referral13%
Campus Recruiting13%
HardAverageEasy

Hilti North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilti North America in Oct 2021

Interview

Initially there was a prescreen video that had to be submitted. If they like what they see a recruiter will schedule a phone interview. If the phone interview goes well you are than scheduled a video call with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you didnt take no for an answer.
    Answer Question

Hilti North America

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America in Aug 2021

Interview

1 phone interview, 2 Microsoft Teams interviews. They made it easy to go through the process and accommodated my schedule. They ensured they got to know me first then we proceeded to regular interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilti North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilti North America

Interview

The interview process was very tedious. Seems like a great company to work for, but after 3 interviews (one was a 4 hour ride along, and another was driving 45 minutes away), I was passed up by them promoting internally. I was told by a current employee, that this happens very often. I was, however, offered a lower position that I declined due to it taking a step backwards in my career.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my sales process and tools I used for my current position.
3 people found this interview helpful

Hilti North America

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America

Interview

They want to know how you think and process information. Will do a ride along to really understand the job and what you are getting into which is great. Will meet with multiple people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilti North America

Application

I interviewed at Hilti North America

Interview

Fairly straight forward process where do you see yourself all that fun stuff. It was fairly straight forward and I need 30 words here so ya all good have a great day. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah all good......Have fun. The process was enjoyable and timely. HR was pleasant to deal with and accommodating. Hiring manager had some tough questions but nothing out of hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilti North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilti North America in Feb 2021

Interview

Phone interview - mostly scripted questions, focusing on problem resolution and what you would do in different situations. Several standard questions about if you have a valid license, any arrests, etc. They asked what you did at various previous jobs.

Interview Questions
  • How I solved a problem with a client - give scenario and what you did.
  • Am I willing to relocate
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I interviewed at Hilti North America (New Haven, CT)

Interview

Use what’s called “Red Thread” style questions for interview. The interview had 2 Regional Managers in the interview. Due to COVID-19 interview was online. Interview time took about an hour

Interview Questions
  • How do you help your customers find the solutions for an application? Give an example

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in Dec 2020

Interview

Hard to get the units interviews setup but once I did 1) met with a recruiter to review the position, 2) met with 2 groups of 3 regional managers for one hour each. Situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • Where did you go to college and why? What else were you involved in while you were in college?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Boston, MA)

Interview

In my days the process took 1 month. this days when one does the internal referral, HR does not even bother getting in touch with the person referred. If by any luck that they do, they ghost the candidate. A colleague referred someone that had the last interview with the DM in Sept and the candidate got ghosted. All new highers also say the process was 2-3 months.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you did something kind of questions. What do you consider you strengths and weaknesses?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in League City, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (League City, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

What can I say except ask if you are being considered along with internal candidates. If yes, just walk out. I was not told there were internal candidates I was up against. So, after a month of interviews, turning down other offers, and completing a ride along which went well, they went with the internal candidate. This was the plan all along as they’re “required” by law to open up the spot to outside candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews

Work at Hilti North America? Share Your Experiences

Hilti North America logo

Hilti North America Careers

Cover image for Hilti North America

DISCOVER A UNIQUE PLACE TO WORK We are a company inspired to make a difference in our customers’ businesses. Our leading-edge tools,...More

• At a Glance
  • Our Culture
  • Working With Us
  • Our Office

Company Updates

Logo

269 days ago

Company News
We’re honored to have been named a Glassdoor 'Best Places to Work in 2022!' 🎉 Thank you to our incredible employees whose feedback helped us earn a spot on this list — and who, above all, continue to elevate and inspire us. We’re among the best because you bring your best every single day. ❤️ #GlassdoorBPTW #LifeAtHilti #WhereYourBestBelongs
Shared image

Hilti North America Photos

+ Add Photo
Hilti North America photo of: Hilti North America Headquarters in Plano, TX
Hilti North America photo of: Hilti team members at World of Concrete, the largest annual commercial construction exhibition in North America.
Hilti North America photo of: We offer industry-leading training on our innovative suite of products. But, our training events are also a chance to have a great time and get to know fellow team members.
Hilti North America photo of: At the Annual Sales Meeting, Hilti team members committed to inclusive behaviors. We strive to offer an environment where team members with varied background, experiences and opinions can thrive.
Hilti North America photo of: Tulsa team members gather to walk in the Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade, an event supported by the Hilti Tulsa office for nearly a decade.

Expert Career Advice