Hilti North America Inside Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilti North America Inside Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with behavior base questions requiring specific answers to situation as to action and results. Required to take 2 online assessments to proceed to face to face interview. Second interview included more of the situation, action and result questions as well as exhibiting sales ability. Final interview with division manager kept along the same pattern.

Interview Questions

• What is an area of competency that you have improved most in the last 12 months?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hilti North America

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in September 2011.

Interview

It was long. Two phone interviews, then a 4+ hour in person interview with role-play. You are required to take a math test, and you are introduced to many people in the department. You are also given a tool to take apart, try to put together again and then use. It's to see how familiar you are with handling tools.

Interview Questions

• You are asked to sell an object to them during the interview. (A watch, or a fake product they will come up with).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in July 2011.

Interview

Everyone makes the company sound amazing and the opportunity for advancement even better. The work is boring and takes no skill. You have to be a kiss-up if you want to advance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation they asked salary requirement and it was given.. should have gone higher