Hilti North America Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilti North America (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter through a campus recruiting event. Thereafter, I was interviewed over the phone with two different people, one being the recruiter and the other a Regional Sales Manager. Consequently, I was asked to come to the HQ and complete both my ride-along and final interview with several Senior level Managers. The Process went very well. Everyone I met was extremely friendly and truly interested in getting to know me.

Interview Questions

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very slow and unresponsive,The HR never got back to me. Their program is too big for me personally but i was fairly dissapointed with the interview process. However, if you are into civil engineering this is defintely a great company to work for especially if you are an international student. their offices are spread around the world and can provide easy relocation.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Oakland, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a job board. Sixteen days later, I was contacted by someone from their Talent team to conduct a basic phone screen. I was then invited to fill out an assessment. I was told to expect a follow-up within a week. Five days later, I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview for the following day. I was asked general sales process questions, and how to conduct a proper sales call. After completing the phone interview, I was invited to participate in a 1/2 Day ride-along with a current Account Manager in order to experience the job firsthand. This was completed nine days later. A few days later, I was contacted again by the hiring manager to schedule a face-to-face interview, which was completed the following week with the hiring manager and a Senior Account Manager. They asked me about my experience, ability to relocate and conducted a few role-play scenarios. They told me they would pass me along to meet with the Regional Manager. I was flown out to meet with the Regional Manager, along with 5 other District Managers ten days later. They split up in groups of three and conducted two separate interviews. After we finished, I was offered the position on the spot. I received the offer letter via email later that day.
    Overall, it was a long process. Once they started communicating with me, it went smoothly. Everybody followed up when they said they would, including some brief postponements. Everyone was also very pleasant, and open about expectations and the overall job responsibilities. There is room to negotiate the offer based on experience and how well you sell it.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a conflict between yourself and a co-worker? If so, how did you resolve it?

Who would you most like to meet in the world and why?

If you started work tomorrow, what would you do first?   Answer Question