Hilti North America Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

3.1

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with behavior base questions requiring specific answers to situation as to action and results. Required to take 2 online assessments to proceed to face to face interview. Second interview included more of the situation, action and result questions as well as exhibiting sales ability. Final interview with division manager kept along the same pattern.

Interview Questions

• What is an area of competency that you have improved most in the last 12 months?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was with HR over the phone. Once I passed initial screening an on-site interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. 3 weeks later HR called and said hiring manager would reach out for another interview. I was contacted the next day and 2nd on-site interview was scheduled. Following week I did a day in the field (van ride) with a local account manager. Two weeks later I was told an offer would be coming but a new position opened... Long story short, 2+ month process and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1-3 year goals and 5-10 year goals? Tell me about a hard sale and how you handled? Tell me about a customer problem that you resolved? Tell me about a problem with co-worker and how you resolved? Tell me about a customer objection and how you overcame? What are your top 3 strengths/qualities? Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer giving accept or not.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

It is a very lengthy interview process but overall I think it is very good. They want to make sure that your employment will be mutually benefical. They send you alot of information about the company prior to your frist phone interview. READ IT & KNOW IT!!! It will really impress the person who does the phone interview

Interview Questions

• You are sent 2 tests and they ask you what you long term plans are to see if they will work with their company   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is extremely long and takes forever. Not only that but no matter what field in IT you have to interview with the CIO. This is just a little to ridiculous due to the IT worldwide amount of employees is 2500+

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were more wrapped around personality. The questions weren't hard but the hiring process took forever..   Answer Question

Ebusiness Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Responded to online job listing. Initial interview was by phone with one person for eBusiness Manager position. Second phone interview was with 2 individuals. Both were fairly casual interviews, as we discussed my experience and interest in the position. Shortly after my second interview, the hiring manager indicated that they were moving headquarters to Texas. Unfortunately, I was not in a position to move at the time.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced, and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Account Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

After a brief phone screen with the recruiter, she referred me to the hiring manager who then spent about an hour with me. The interview process is behavioral based and the interviewers spend most of their time evaluating how you handled various situations in your previous role(s). In order to advance to the next round (doing a ride along), you need to have solid experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a customer who had unreasonable expectations.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Great hiring process based on Red Threads which includes hiring, performance management and career progression. Behavioral questions along with CARDs

Interview Questions

• If you were the CEO what would you do differently?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Discussed location as well as equitable salary.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Applied through campus. Inconsistent process. 2 interviews for me but more than 4 for some. First interview was on campus. Mainly just behavioral. Second would be a site visit where they try to impress you with their campus and the attendance of senior management. They gave a very impressive proposition of the company and have high expectations for GPA.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions. Very easy. Greatest strength   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is competitive

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

Had to go through multiple interviews both phone and in person, complete math competency testing, and honestly way too thorough for an entry level position with a lower pay rate.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a hypothetical watch.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hilti North America (Tulsa, OK) in September 2012.

Interview

I talked to 4 different people on the team. It was awkward because it became clear it wasn't about the job but to see if I would fit their "click". Since there are not many jobs in Tulsa, I took what I could get.

Interview Questions

• I was asked f I would stay with the team, or want to apply for other jobs within the company in the future. It was clear they didn't want anyone to expand their role within the company or advance.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable.