Hilti Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

Hilti Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK

Updated Nov 19, 2016

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hilti (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Told me what my assignment in the job would be and what requirements would be. Time and about paid per hour. Interviewers knew my work record and I always got the job i bid on.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti (Tulsa, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

1 hour long phone interview with recruiter. Basic (timed) math assessment and sourcing assessment online that requires a passing score-fairly easy. Extensive personality profile (you complete online at least a couple of days before main interview) lasts about 45 minutes. next step is 3 hour onsite process that consisted of a technical assessment where they present a tool to you, take it apart, reassemble it and they have you repeat the process. The next step was a ride along with a sales rep so you can view what they do, and last step was a interview with a manager- standard situational questions. They use a process called "Star"- describe the "situation", what was the "task" at hand, what "actions" did you take and what was the "result". Very thorough process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a supervisor.
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.
      Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hilti (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Great company with a great interview process - really took the time to evaluate me and my fit as well as to help me make a good decision.

Interview Questions

• Cannot recall specific question, but they are very careful to evaluate your culture fit - try to show them who you are and they will do a good job helping you understand whether you'll fit or not...   Answer Question

Another great role - in hindsight I probably picked a good role but may have missed the opportunity to work for a great company...

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilti (Tulsa, OK) in May 2010.

Interview

It started as an intern job posted on college campus. On the campus career day, the company's HR team had a booth there. I inquired about it, filled out the form. 2 Weeks late, I got an interview. It was easy. the hiring director was so proud of his job and kept on talking about his own job and the company for 2 hours. I never got a chance to ask any question. Then the VP interviewed me, which was more routine and short. I got the job eventually.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see youself 5 years from now?   1 Answer