Hilti USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilti USA (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

One of their recruiters found me on LinkedIn and got me in contact with an HR representative to do an interview. The interview was over the phone and lasted about 30 minutes. The representative said she would be in contact but I never heard from her again. I tried emailing her twice but received no response.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilti USA (Plano, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

There is a "pre-interview" where you speak with someone from HR. They prep you on what to say to the actual person you will be interviewing AKA tell you what to say to impress them.

Was told he would send me information on the company...never received an email. Confused if that is his way of telling me I didn't make it to the next round? Poor communication....

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilti USA.

Interview

I met with the recruiters at a college career fair. I followed up with them about potential opportunities and they set up a phone interview with me fairly quickly. The HR manager said that she would let me know when possible locations become available and whether or not I would get a second interview. I haven't heard anything from them in over a month.

Outperformer Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilti USA in March 2016.

Interview

I only had the first round interview with the HR representative. She was really nice, and the interview went well. However, apparently she forgot to mention that the company would not be hiring foreign students until the end of it. It was supposed to be 30 minutes, but it extended into a one hour interview. I wish she had realized the sponsorship issue before we even started the interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilti USA.

Interview

The company flies you to the site of potential employment for an interview. They are very welcoming, engage with you, and look to see if your experience fits their needs.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a disagreement with a coworker and how it was resolved   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hilti USA.

Interview

Applied online in October. Received a call from HR about a month later. Had telephone interview with HR person. I was supposed to interview with hiring manager but I ended up having a panel interview with 3 people. I can only assume I didn't get the position. I never heard from them after the panel interview. I reached out to HR a couple of times with no response.

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti USA (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screening call initially
    Then followed up with another interview phone call - Detailed preset interview questions

The hiring process is tedious and redundant

Also, the Human resource people will lie right on you face - The lady said to me the interview session was great and we shall be moving on to a face to face and Three days later she sends me a computer generated rejection email. ( I mean) Why lie to a candidate and then turn around and reject him/her.

Pathetic, I advise not to apply to this company... I don't know how such companies like Hilti USA actually have a banner saying 100 best companies to work for?????? I think the banner should say the opposite.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with negative temperament among employees???   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilti USA (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very slow and unresponsive,The HR never got back to me. Their program is too big for me personally but i was fairly dissapointed with the interview process. However, if you are into civil engineering this is defintely a great company to work for especially if you are an international student. their offices are spread around the world and can provide easy relocation.

E-Business Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilti USA (Plano, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very structured and well-prepared interview on their end. They had a whole page on asking specific questions on what you did previously and how you solved problems from previous positions/jobs.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did on the job that made you feel successful?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Hilti USA (Tulsa, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is extremely long and takes forever. Not only that but no matter what field in IT you have to interview with the CIO. This is just a little to ridiculous due to the IT worldwide amount of employees is 2500+

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were more wrapped around personality. The questions weren't hard but the hiring process took forever..   Answer Question