Hilti USA Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2016

3.3

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti USA (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screening call initially
    Then followed up with another interview phone call - Detailed preset interview questions

The hiring process is tedious and redundant

Also, the Human resource people will lie right on you face - The lady said to me the interview session was great and we shall be moving on to a face to face and Three days later she sends me a computer generated rejection email. ( I mean) Why lie to a candidate and then turn around and reject him/her.

Pathetic, I advise not to apply to this company... I don't know how such companies like Hilti USA actually have a banner saying 100 best companies to work for?????? I think the banner should say the opposite.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with negative temperament among employees???   Answer Question

Fire Protection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilti USA (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Open conversations, focused on technical background but more on questions, anecdotes, experiences and studies that will try to relate to sales. Technical people will find that Hilti weighs them in the sense that bringing solution to a client will ultimately correlate with sales.

Interview Questions

• Past project that had obstacles and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hilti USA (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Typical Interview Questions. A few regarding failures/successes, Meet in store with a regional manager. Discuss roles at hilti and company history. Asked standard interview questions regarding stories about success and failures. Other discussions included work history, job and life goals. Store staff seems nice and open to new staff. Job was described as exciting and seems fulfilling for sales and construction minded types.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? Describe work Achievements.   1 Answer