Hilton Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Cedar Rapids, IA) in December 2015.

Interview

Fast and friendly. The Human Resource agent was very polite and helpful. She also facilitated all phone and in person interviews. She also replied to all inquires very quickly. The hiring manager was very polite.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

After applying online, I received email to take a personality evaluation online. after that, I had phone call, 5 minutes of basic questions that were on my application. Second phone interview asked me to describe a time when I didn't know what the correct action was. I was asked what my strengths and weaknesses were.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't know what the correct coarse of action was.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton in April 2008.

Interview

We were about 15 candidates for this interview, but the catch was they wanted somebody with Oracle background, luckily I had done two implementation in my previous work - so that helped me in getting the job