Hilton Interview Questions in Anaheim, CA | Glassdoor

Hilton Interview Questions in Anaheim, CA

2.5

Starbucks Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Anaheim, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The called me fairly quickly and went to the job fair they had. The lady that interviewed me seemed annoyed or overwhelmed by how many people were there. She asked me for my resume and asked my about my past work experience. She mostly wanted to get to know who i was.

Interview Questions

• Why the Hilton?
      How would you handle the huge rush of guest?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      Answer Question

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Anaheim, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very great interview! I felt that the interviewer was really interested in my work background. This felt like talking to a best friend, overall interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were not hard at all.
    Met in the Starbucks, conducted interview in the lobby.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short. Very laid back with a couple of standard questions. HR manager explained why the position was open and the job description. I asked if I would be contacted one way or another and she stated yes. I never heard back. I did e mail the following week since the HR manager did give me her business card.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer