Hilton Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a unique experience, seeing I had never done a virtual live interview before. It only took about a half hour. I recorded myself answering questions and then have to take a short exam on computer proficiency.

Interview Questions

• What if a customer calls about booking a room, but it's specific about what they want?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Addison, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The entire process took a little over a month. I had two interviews via phone with corporate recruiters and one interview over the phone with two people who worked at the RMCC. That interview consisted entirely of behavioral interview questions, be sure to have scenarios ready. My last interview was onsite at the RMCC and it was a case study. The case study consisted of basic math in which you needed to make your product the most competitive as well as present your findings and be able to defend your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had a disagreement with your manager and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Addison, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview seemed like a conversation more than a panel of people asking me questions. This could have been because I was an internal employee. I have interviewed with Hilton externally and had to do a case study as well as a writing sample. It is hard to get into the company but once you are in they will continue to help get you promoted if that is something you are wanting. They are also fine with you staying in the same place if that is what you want.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle unreasonable goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

intro interview with two people on college campus. It was behavioral. second round was a case study that they sent you and you presented it over the phone. This case study was with 2 other people then the first.

Development Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I approached them at a school career fair, and after a few questions was immediately signed up for an on campus interview the following week. The interview was pleasant, and the two Hilton employees asked typical behavioral questions specifically pertaining to leadership skills and salesmanship as those are the two keys to the job. Several weeks later, I was given a survey to complete that was very simple. It was all questions that give you an example of what your job would be like. Finally, I was invited to the final round interview with about 10 other candidates. A fun dinner was provided the night before the interview, and then we went to the Hilton hotel restaurant for our interviews where everyone was transferred around from interview to interview for about 3 hours, each interview being an hour long.

Interview Questions

• A case study asking about what you would do if you were the manager of a Hilton hotel in different situations.   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Went well did not really ask me alot of questions was nice and understood my situation would recommend to anyone who is looking for a job the staff is really nice the work part can get really busy other then that its a good place to work once i got hired.

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hilton (Addison, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Very Long Process - almost 2 months from Start to Finish.
    Submitted Resume through LinkedIn
    2 Phone Interviews
    1 in Person Interview - included a Case Study - simple math and analytical skills required.
    Offered Job, Background fairly simple, took 2-3 days to complete.

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The process went fast and easy. I got an email invite 3 days after I applied online. Then I was setup for an online interview right after Thanksgiving, and was offered the job right after my virtual interview by video.

Interview Questions

• Am I able to work a flexible shift with weekends   1 Answer

Reservation Sales Specialist @Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial interview is through HireVue which you can do on a browser webpage from a PC or tablet or from an APP on your Android or iOS phone. There are 4 pre-recorded questions you answer while being captured in recorded video, then there are maybe 15-20 more survey style questions. These questions are along the lines of, can you commit x days a week, flexibility for x timeframe to be scheduled; things of this nature. Then if you are invited for another interview this is a "live interview" still utilizing HireVue but in real-time face to face communication with a talent recruiter. This position for me, and for many others I have spoken with, takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks to complete but once you have the live interview if a job offer IS extended the process will be quick moving after that.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage working without a schedule while at work to prioritize your tasks and effectively manage your time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not room for negotiation as it is an entry level part-time position with room for negotiations to future growth. In addition, before you ever make it to Interview 1 you are pre-screened in the application for some of the parameters of the position & then further screened with more detailed non-negotiable criteria for the entry position of hire.

Reservation Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and application. They quickly responded with a request to interview online. They use a Q&A video and multiple choice app called Hire View. At first it was intimidating, but if you practice and take your time it's not to bad. You do need a device and forward facing camera.

Interview Questions

• In the video Q &A they asked general questions like what intrigued me to apply and how was I suited for the position.
      The multiple choice involved online technology. The entire process took 45 minutes to an hour including the practice and downloading the app.   1 Answer