Hilton Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Hilton Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple and short. It was your average interview. But the advertised job was not the same one that was offered in the interview. I was prepared for job that was advertise.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

It was one of the better interviews I've experienced through out my career, HR was great, informative about property and benefits. Did have to wait past interview time to meet with manager they were a bit tardy about 10 minutes. The questions were common sense customer service questions, not much preparation needed, if you've worked customer service before you'll be fine.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Three interviews. Manager director and human resources first you speak with the manager who ask questions about previous jobs and Past experience how you handle situations where do you speak to a director that talks about you and your life. Then the human resources about where u fit in

Interview Questions

• the ask about old job accomplishments how do you handle stressful situations where do you see your self in the company   1 Answer

Property Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Three different people interviewed me, HR, GM, & Facilities Director. They all had slightly different angles to review. Very thorough questions and included a background check. After the interview it took 2 weeks to get a job offer.