Hilton Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Hilton

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online, and also dropped my resume off in person to put a face to the application. I was sat down and given a brief 15-20 minute interview. Most of the questions were behavioral based.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Hattiesburg, MS) in July 2017.

Interview

Smooth and straight forward interview. The interviewer, the assistant general manager, was straight forward and honest about pay, benefits, and expectations. Great experience overall and I would definitely recommended the Hilton for employment.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle angry guests?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Application process includes recording a video of yourself in which you answer three questions similar to interview questions. After you put an application in, someone from corporate calls to brief you about the position along with an interview. Then you have an interview with the hiring manager at the property you applied for.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton in June 2018.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview. We then scheduled an in person interview. I interviewed with two individuals separately. They said they would give me a call in the next week either way. I NEVER heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

short, sweet, and to the point. it was mainly about how my other job was. How i handle gossip in the work place. But it was less than 3 minutes. Like super duper quick!

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short. I applied in person and waited for a phone call from the manager. I interviewed first with an assistant then was referred to the General manager for a final interview and it went well.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked me a plethora of questions and drilled my knowledge in the hotel industry! Examples include: “A guest submits a 9-1-1 alert from their room. You call twice with no answer. What do you do from here?” ... BE SURE TO STUDY!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a guest was extremely dissatisfied with their stay...what happened? What did you do to fix it?   Answer Question
    • What would your old boss say are your attributes?   Answer Question
    • How well do you work under pressure?   Answer Question
    • Why is customer service important? What does it mean to you?   Answer Question
    • You’re checking out a guest and they tell you about their stay. They seem hesitant to go into detail, but you can tell their stay was unsatisfactory. What do you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you know about Hilton?   Answer Question
    • Should we treat a Diamond Member with more respect and attention than a walk-in?   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to the table to acquire regular guests?   Answer Question
    • It’s 8:07 AM and you’ve just ran your arrival report. You notice that Mr. Smith, a Platinum Member, is arriving and it’s his birthday. What do you do?   Answer Question
    • The phone alerts you that a 9-1-1 call is coming from room 555. You call the room twice with no answer. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I met with two different managers and the human resources director. All of them asked me a couple questions about my background and why I was interested in the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (Longmont, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

It went very well its one of your new hotel opening the manager that interview me were amazing! O have to say it was one of the best interview I have been in along time

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would do in a lot of situations at the front desk with customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email to come in for an email a few days later. I got to the hotel and had two interviews with director of front office and then with hotel manager. I got hired on that day. and started working after two weeks

Interview Questions

• What image do you have in your mind about hilton   1 Answer
    • what is the role of front desk at hotels   Answer Question
    • if you can write a book about hotel, what would be the subtitles of your first three chapters.   Answer Question