Hilton Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was casual and the lady interviewing was really pleasant to speak with. It seems like she enjoys her job at the Hilton. I turned down the offer after getting a job somewhere else more fitting.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about handling an unhappy customer?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Manager that interviewed me was really nice, calm and friendly. She was asking me basic interview questions, maybe about 5-7 of them, nothing unexpected really. Interview lasted 10 minutes, was a painless process. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in Saint Petersburg, Carillon Park. Unfortunately, they didn't have a full-time position available.

Interview Questions

• What do you think hospitality means? How do you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (Tampa, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

it was quick short and easy. No issues or problems. I don't have anything else to say. 30 word minimum is too long. I didn't even want to do this survey but it wouldn't let me skip it

Interview Questions

Hilton Response

Oct 6, 2017 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on your interview process. It’s great to hear you had a good experience. Welcome to Hilton! We’re excited to see where your career journey takes you.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called in two days later for an interview with the hiring manager. I had a brief interview regarding the position I was originally applying for, and she suggested that I would be a good fit for this position. She was super friendly and personal so that calmed made it go well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when things were going wrong at your job, and you were being asked to do something that was beyond your job responsibility?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton in January 2010.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I came in the next day for the interview, it lasted about 30 minutes, very general questions: what do you think this job is about, what do you see for yourself in the next couple years, what kind of customer service experience do you have, etc. Interviewer was very friendly and courteous, she said she would call me if i got the job, she called the next day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• If a guest was upset what would you do to make it better?   Answer Question