Hilton Garden Inn Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Garden Inn Line Cook Interview Questions

1.5

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Fontana, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed for a position that wasn't available yet. I got a call back two months later for another position. The first interview with the food and beverage director went great. My second interview with the hiring manager did not go well at all. The hiring manager insulted my career choice, baking. She said it was a mindless craft that one should never go to school for. Went got in a heated argument. At one point she said "I never attended college and look where I am at." She is lucky I had class and stayed professional. I had to use every power in my being to not punch her in the face for being so rude. I am happy they never called me back.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: Are you prepared to work little hours and no pay supplement during the non-busy times?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Frederick, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

simple standard, interview hired about 2 weeks afterward. just sat down with kicthen manager and asked me the usual questions anyone would ask. are you on time? willing to work holidays have your own transportation etc.

Interview Questions