Hilton Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Housekeeper Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Went well did not really ask me alot of questions was nice and understood my situation would recommend to anyone who is looking for a job the staff is really nice the work part can get really busy other then that its a good place to work once i got hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Pullman, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was online and was really self explanatory, the basic college interview process. Nothing really stood out as the other interview process that I have done, just be in a quite environment and you will be good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge or situation you had during your hospitality career and how you overcame it. (A specific incidence in your hotel.)

What is the most important piece of advice would you give hospitality students?

How would you describe your leadership style?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was an internship, I did not really negotiate anything. Only thing I did bring up was the pay rate (15) and if they provided housing for interns. Which they do not and you have to provide it yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Was very easy to get through and the recruiter was very nice. The lady who I did the interview with is my current manager and she is awsome. Very social and friendly person who made the interview very smooth and easy going.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself working here   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt much of a negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on Online and was called in week later. Meet with the Human resources and a talked for about 30 Minutes. It was professional but very comfortable. Offered me a bottle water and i felt very wwelcomed!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What are your strengths and weaknesses, What makes you a good fit for our company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

It was very good... Not hard at all.. I was of course very nervous but the lady who interviewed me very quickly made me comfortable. She asked me a little bit about myself and my work experience and also asked me why I thought I would be a good asset to the company. I love to clean and make things beautiful so that was of course not answer.. the entire experience was a pleasure

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work for the hilton?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilton in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very quick i was referred by a friend so they hired me on the spot. Its Very nice and a clean hotel they have good pay so i cant complain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself dress proper talk with manners

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton in February 2013.

Interview

two interviews, my ability to work as a team,my goals,

Interview Questions

• how much do you expect to be paid   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Augusta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

I sit down with a manager they ask question about the job to make sure we are a good fit and to see if we have experience that fit their job.

Interview Questions

• what are some of the con you don't like about housekeeping or your last job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Melville, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was quick and straight to the point. I was also given a tour around the hotel and introduced to the staff. The same day I was told that I have the Job and the following week I was working.

Interview Questions

• What experience to you have for this position?
      How did you hear about this position?
      Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Come in on time

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Pensacola, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a very simple interview. I was asked if i mind working alone for hours at a time?what was my availabilty? Do I have any past work experience? I was hired the same day. I began to work the following day. Basically all you do is clean rooms.