Hilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.9

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

You Tube type interview when you answer questions and record yourself. Can be very awkward and challenging if you are not you tuber or not used to talking to yourself.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McCleans Corner, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (McCleans Corner, MD).

Interview

It was a long process, I was contacted by a recruiter, then the lead recruiter then had a phone interview with someone at Hilton, then another phone interview then came in for a 1/2 day interview with writing test and powerpoint presentation. I still wasn't sure what they were really looking for.

Interview Questions

• Assess the SWOT of the Hilton website.   Answer Question
    • Typical questions, why do you want to leave and why join Hilton?   Answer Question
    • How would I incorporate the Hilton brand into 3rd party hotels?   Answer Question

Remote Reservation Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

Applied online from job posting. Heard back within a week to do a video interview within three business days at my own leisure. Interview allowed practice sessoins before actual 'recorded' interview began. Interview in 3 sections - video, multiple choice about remote access, multiple choice about technology.

Inbound Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was conducted via HireVue- I was able to use my phone- for the Orlando facility. First time doing an interview process in that manner,which as very interesting and fun, still waiting on reply.

Interview Questions

• is the current pay suitable?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Chesapeake, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Virtual interview through hirevue. If not comfortable with camera practice. Was overall standard interview questions some you had to record your answer others multiple choice. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Describe encounter with a rude customer and how I did I handle it?   Answer Question

Revenue Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

intro interview with two people on college campus. It was behavioral. second round was a case study that they sent you and you presented it over the phone. This case study was with 2 other people then the first.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very pleasant interviewer. Informal interview who just wanted to find out about me. Some concern about my past experience, but seemed satisfied. Told me they would call me back for a second interview. I advised them I would be happy to do so.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall it was very professional and organized, including a lunch interview with a VP. One major downside was that I was told I was one of two finalists and never provided an official or formal answer on the job selection.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pro-forma and not unexepcted   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I first was contacted by HR via phone, but had missed their call and called them back the same day and left a voicemail. We played phone tag for about two weeks until the HR representative finally emailed me. After my phone interview with HR, I had another phone interview with the hiring manager then an in-person interview. Everything was fine except the HR representative was not responsive. A week after my interview I sent a follow-up and I never heard anything back. I did not realize I did not have the job until I went back in my profile and the position said filled. I find it unprofessional to not send an email saying that they have moved on with another candidate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

They set up two phone interviews followed by an in person interview. The in person interview was informal. They did not have a room ready and I interviewed in a shared office.