Hilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.7

Chef De Cuisine Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

Interview process is extremely long. I had two phone interviews, a tasting, and two Skype interview before finding out I got the job. Although the interview process was long it was worth it in the end.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

Virtual interview (answering questions via video and submitting), 2 phone interviews with hiring manager, then received offer. No in person interview. Scheduling of phone interviews was conduced by an HR representative, but offer was received from hiring manager.

Full-Time Customer Care Associate - Remote Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (Amarillo, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was over the computer with your recorded answers. This was a first for me, and a little intimidating. But all in all, it was fairly easy. They were basic interview questions, and if you go through the practice questions, and feel comfortable with them, you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to deal with a unhappy or hostile customer, and what was the outcome?   8 Answers

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief 30 minute basic interview pretty much just to get to know a bit about me
    should hear back in a week
    was told about the hotel how old, different departments and benefits

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I knew what the job consisted of.
      what is my availability
      Answer Question

Work From Home Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Chesapeake, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Virtual interview through hirevue. If not comfortable with camera practice. Was overall standard interview questions some you had to record your answer others multiple choice. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Describe encounter with a rude customer and how I did I handle it?   Answer Question

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Addison, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview seemed like a conversation more than a panel of people asking me questions. This could have been because I was an internal employee. I have interviewed with Hilton externally and had to do a case study as well as a writing sample. It is hard to get into the company but once you are in they will continue to help get you promoted if that is something you are wanting. They are also fine with you staying in the same place if that is what you want.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle unreasonable goals?   1 Answer

Revenue Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

intro interview with two people on college campus. It was behavioral. second round was a case study that they sent you and you presented it over the phone. This case study was with 2 other people then the first.

Revenue Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

I had one phone interview with their Assistant Director-RMCC and Manager-RMCC where they asked me roughly 12 behavioral questions in the span of 22 minutes.......incredible. Was the most intense phone interview I've ever been in and was draining, but hang in there and make sure you have as many scenarios as possible ready. After the phone interview, they scheduled me for a case study on campus. This case study lasted 20-25 minutes and involved very simple math. They give you a company, its competitors, and the market share for everyone as well as how much everyone sells their products for. All you really have to do is adjust the price of your product to be the most competitive and be able to defend your decision and maybe any coupons or discounts you are considering using over the next few quarters. The following week they called me with my offer. Overall took only 2-3 weeks from first contact to offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a issue with a manager and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had multiple tasks to complete with different deadlines and how did you navigate the situation?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very pleasant interviewer. Informal interview who just wanted to find out about me. Some concern about my past experience, but seemed satisfied. Told me they would call me back for a second interview. I advised them I would be happy to do so.

Development Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I approached them at a school career fair, and after a few questions was immediately signed up for an on campus interview the following week. The interview was pleasant, and the two Hilton employees asked typical behavioral questions specifically pertaining to leadership skills and salesmanship as those are the two keys to the job. Several weeks later, I was given a survey to complete that was very simple. It was all questions that give you an example of what your job would be like. Finally, I was invited to the final round interview with about 10 other candidates. A fun dinner was provided the night before the interview, and then we went to the Hilton hotel restaurant for our interviews where everyone was transferred around from interview to interview for about 3 hours, each interview being an hour long.

Interview Questions

• A case study asking about what you would do if you were the manager of a Hilton hotel in different situations.   Answer Question