Hilton Revenue Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Revenue Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Stillwater, OK) in November 2015.

Interview

Very quick process, strange first interview followed by a phone interview then a case study. They mentioned that there were nearly 100 other positions of the same one, which seemed to work as an intimidation factor. Also, the case study was relatively easy, just felt slightly rushed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Addison, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

There is the initial phone interview followed by an on site interview. Pretty standard questions on both. There is a test. You are asked various scenarios where you read the issue outloud and then preform some minimal calculations. Fairly straight forward

Interview Questions

• Typical questions.. decscribe your work experience, what was the hardest or most challenging issue you faced etc.   Answer Question

Revenue Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilton in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and approximately 2 weeks later I had received an e-mail asking me to complete an online video "interview." I had 3 days to complete this. I discovered I wouldn't be speaking with a Hilton representative or anyone else for that matter; I had to record myself reading and answering 14 questions. A few days later I received an e-mail stating I had moved onto the next round: a short telephone interview. At the end of that interview, I was told I would interview with the "hiring manager" over the telephone and that it would be a situational interview. That interview occurred exactly 1 week later and involved 3 different people. It lasted for approximately 30 minutes. Later that day, I received a phone call stating I had made it through to the fourth and final round: a writing sample. I had to take a position on a business issue and argue my point of view. I received a call approximately 3 business days later with a job offer. In total, the process took less than 1 month and was straightforward. Everyone I spoke with was nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• The situational interview will be almost impossible unless you have significant knowledge of hotel revenue management (ie. taken a few courses on it or have years of experience)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation. I was asked during the first telephone interview what I thought the position paid and was told it was higher than what I thought. The offer was a pleasant surprise.