Hilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.7

Rotational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school website and had a phone interview with their head of recruiting. The conversation was friendly and touching on both interests and skills of mine. I did not pass the first round but the interviewer personally replied my follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• What did you do during the internship? Why this program?   Answer Question

Director of Safety and Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

Video Interview

You are interviewed via online video app. You are given a question, then have 30 seconds to prepare your answer. Once it starts, you will be looking at yourself, while you are answering the question.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

Hiring process took 2 weeks.
    1st interview was over the phone. Talked a lot about the company, my strengths and weaknesses and skills. Second interview was in a conference room at the actual location. Talked more about the company, talked in detail about my resume and job experience and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you worked on a team and there was conflict. How was the outcome?   1 Answer

Virtual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I sent in my resume and asked to do the questionnaire. I later received an email that all the positions were filled. I still see the posting though so I am not sure if I didn't pass tests or if it was really filled.

Assistant Director of Property Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was automated online and difficult to complete. When I first attempted to complete the interview it was unavailable and then when I finally was able to begin the process, the site kept bouncing me off or cutting out in the middle of my responses with no opportunity to complete them. Overall it was a very disheartening experience.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of a situation where engineering priorities changed during a project and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cal Poly University, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Cal Poly University, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position on the career center website from my school I got interviewed in two different rooms. One interviewer asked about my resume and why I would want to work at Hilton and the second one asked about behavioral questions. The interviewer made it comfortable although the second interview was a little harder because she asked around 15 different behavioral questions. She was writing all the answers down.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the program? Marketing, Management, etc   1 Answer

Reservation Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Done through HireVue. First there's a pre-recorded interview you do then a live one. They give you practice questions but once you enter the interview you can not re-record your answers. They ask about 3 questions that you respond to via video and then give you some information about the job, equipment l, schedule etc. About 2 weeks after applying is when I received an email to interview. 3 weeks or so after that interview is when I got an invite for a live one. During that one she asked about my background and went more in detail about the job, training and such.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Hilton?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

The whole process was very convenient, I just had to download an app and I was on my way! I had 2 virtual and 1 phone interview. The very last interview was live with a recruiter through the app. I read it would be an awkward interview but I didn't have any trouble.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Interview

Applied for the position and received and an invite to complete virtual interview. It has been almost two weeks since interview and no further communications at this time on the position.

Reservation Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (New Orleans, LA) in September 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application online and 2 days received an invitation to do an online video interview. I felt like I was prepared to do the interview but while doing the practice question and answers I was very nervous and it was very awkward. I was doing it on my phone sitting at my desk, propped up against my modem. It was strange looking at myself talking. Maybe they will take into consideration I am not 25 and not of the generation that is accustomed to looking at themselves all day on a camera? I do not do snap chat or musically or any other camera selfie apps all day long. So for me, I was nervous and it felt strange. It has been a week and I have not received a response. I checked my application online and it says it was finalized 4 days ago.

Interview Questions

• They asked which room package would I offer a customer.   1 Answer