Hilton Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.7

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Trial and following interview the same day. Had a phone conversation first and then went there in morning for the trial. All team very helpful. Easy interview and they took under consideration my needs as I was working g another job at the same time .

Real Estate and Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had to conduct online tests (numerical, reasoning, personality), then was invited for a first interview with the line supervisor (one-on-one interview), followed by a second interview a few days later (with both the line supervisor and the director). After that I had to hand-in a short case study in one day. Their final decision was specifically based on the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What does a higher or lower discount rate means in terms of risk?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

The application process was very long, as they had lots of steps. After sending your CV and cover letter, they invite you to do an online test (verbal, numerical etc.), then you're invited for an online interview where you are asked to record yourself and you have approximately 8-10 questions you have to answer to. If you pass that you are invited to the Assessment center where you will have another interview (but this one will be face to face).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Hilton?
      Take an object from your room and explain how it describes you ?
      Answer Question

Manager Graduate Recruitment EMEA Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was build up in various phases: Online aptitude tests and an occupational personality questionnaire followed by a face to face interview with the Sr. Director Talent Acquisition. Interview was more a discussion in order to find common ground and to learn if expectations were mutual. Very pleasant way of applying.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about your passion and ambition   1 Answer

Night Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview went really well , the manager made me feel welcomed and all in all the interview was really good .. Spent around half and hour answering question such as why did you apply ? , What do you think Hilton can offer you ? All in all the interview was really easy and also the company provided as much help as possible . Although I didn't get a reply for the job in question the front of house manager did call back to offer me another vacancy . Although i haven't started it does look better . The job in question is for a role starting at 11pm to 7 am . Hopefully everything works out .

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Telephone screening call, 1-1 interview , online testing final interview. All the stages were friendly and positive about company which was great as they talked the great and the bad of the role/company. The contact in between stages was short and was fully informed at each stage, felt valued from 1st point of it all

Events Sales Executive Interview

Application

Interview

I was called to a recruitment day for a new opening. The interview process took about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Scenario based questions and previous challenges faced. Character based questions as well. i thought the interview went really well. Interviewer made me feel very comfortable but i did not get the offer in the end. HR emailed saying they can send a full feedback if requested. i never received it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you faced previously which was very difficult and how did you handle it? What would you have done differently now?   Answer Question

Bar Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Simple interview that involved a group activity, building a structurally sound tower. This was to investigate communication and teamwork skills. This was definitely the most important of the interview proocess

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview took around 30 minutes where I was introduced to the Front of House Manager and her assistant, I was taken to a private area and offered a drink. They made me feel very comfortable without being intimidating or making me nervous

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous working experience.
      Are you able to work under pressure?
      Do you have any selling technique?
      Why would you like to work for us?
      What would you bring to our company?
      Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

The lady was nice but looked very judgemental and felt like an exam. The only question she asked was 'tell me about yourself', and if I had any questions for her. The whole thing was very rushed and felt that she had a lot of interviews to go through.