Hilton Interview Questions in Miami, FL | Glassdoor

Hilton Interview Questions in Miami, FL

2.3

Virtual Reservations Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online through their website, one day later got an invitation to get interviewed via an app called Hirevue which was pretty long but convenient, they asked the typical questions based on your experience and what would you do scenarios. then got an email from the hirevue people saying that a representative will contact me for the next steps. It's been a week and haven't heard from anyone, I'll keep everyone updated.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have to make a fast decision on your own at your previous workplace? if so what was it and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Hilton Worldwide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and two days later I received an email to do the digital interview. It was relatively easy with standard interview questions. The first 5 or 6 questions were recorded video and the rest were written. There were twenty questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Miami, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through their website and was called a week later to meet with the HR manager. The interview lasted 15 minutes, and the second I left, I knew I did not want to work there. The HR manager did not tell me much about the position, she just reiterated that I would be answering e-mails and phone calls. She didn't even speak highly of the company. Even though I knew I didn't want to job, I still like to follow-up, out of courtesy. To my surprise, this company does not let their candidates know that they weren't chosen for a position or that it was filled.

Interview Questions

• The HR manager kept asking me if I would be challenged with answering e-mails and taking phone calls.   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

it was concise, not very long. They basically want to make sure that you have exactly what they are looking for, and that you have a positive attitude to learn, that is very important since they don't ask for too much experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position? What's your knowledge on computers? any customer service experience?   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Brief, quick and fairly simple. Typically they just need to fill the position so as long as you have some type of hospitality background you are usually all set to go.

Interview Questions

• A. Name a time where you were in an uncomfortable situation and what did you do to get out of it?   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Miami, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

it didn't take long. I applied the day before I got the interview since I went personally to HR. I had two interview the same day and I got the offer the same day. The process took 2 weeks.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton (Miami, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Was referred in to declining property - Met only with GM. Hit it off and got hired right away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

direct and easy