Hilton Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.6

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inbound Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was conducted via HireVue- I was able to use my phone- for the Orlando facility. First time doing an interview process in that manner,which as very interesting and fun, still waiting on reply.

Interview Questions

• is the current pay suitable?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

They first asked me to complete a two separate assessment tests, followed by a telephone interview with the recruiter, I was then asked to complete a digital interview via computer and submit - following that I was asked to come into their Manhattan office and interview with the recruiter in person and then the sales manager.

Interview Questions

Hilton Response

Oct 6, 2017 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review and feedback on your interview process. We appreciate you being candid with us. Our goal is to always share the light and warmth of hospitality, so we’re sorry you did not... More

Engineering Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

After completing the application form stage, a group shortlisted by Hilton to the second stage, in the second stage they ask you to complete an online SHL Verbal, Numerical, Mechanical Comprehension and the Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) Assessment. After completing the online test a shortlist has been selected to the third stage, in the third stage they invite the shortlist to an online interview using Hirevue application.

Interview Questions

Hilton Response

Oct 6, 2017 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for feedback on your interview process. It’s great to hear you had a positive experience, and how our team shared the light and warmth of hospitality with you. Be sure to join our Talent... More

Remote Booking Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

Video interview, pre-set questions. You get a couple minutes to review each question and then record your answer. There were twelve questions in my interview. Not all of them were video response.

Room Service Order Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview i interviewed with 3 different people in one day and then got hired on the spot it was a sort of uncomfortable experience because i was sitting in a room with multiple people and at one point i did a interview with two people at once that i later found out were both going to be my managers

Interview Questions

• Describe your goals for the future?   1 Answer

Assistant Director of Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was conducted online. It was a wonderful experience. I was able to do the interview when it was a convenience. The entire process seemed to be simple. There were step by step tutorials to make the candidate as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a hostile person? Please provide a past experience and how it was handled.   Answer Question

Rotational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school website and had a phone interview with their head of recruiting. The conversation was friendly and touching on both interests and skills of mine. I did not pass the first round but the interviewer personally replied my follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• What did you do during the internship? Why this program?   Answer Question

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

You have a 30 minute conversation with one of the managers and another brief conversation on the telephone with human resources. They let you know via telephone soon after about their decision, if positive you have to schedule a time to meet for an hour with human resources to fill out paper work and they explain the benefits that you will receive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in customer services   1 Answer

Oct 6, 2017 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on your interview process. It’s great to hear you had a very positive experience, and how our team shared the light and warmth of hospitality with you. Welcome to Hilton... More

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

6interviews. Hilton really goes deep in selecting very carefully their candidates. 1st online interview, 2nd recruiter interview, 3rd Director interview, 4th Assistant Directors interview, 5th Hotel Manager interview, and 6th Human Resources Assistant Director interview

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work in our organization?   2 Answers

Marketing & Communication Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

After the CV, then DHR and my direct boss, DBD. Then it goes to signing contract, very quick and effective. May be because I got green light when Hilton did my reference check [I used to work at Hilton before] then it makes thing easy. Hilton is best for opportunities, benefits and everything so I make a return.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to go back to Hilton? [As I used to work with Hilton before]   1 Answer