Hilton Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.8

Remote Booking Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

Video interview, pre-set questions. You get a couple minutes to review each question and then record your answer. There were twelve questions in my interview. Not all of them were video response.

Room Service Order Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview i interviewed with 3 different people in one day and then got hired on the spot it was a sort of uncomfortable experience because i was sitting in a room with multiple people and at one point i did a interview with two people at once that i later found out were both going to be my managers

Interview Questions

• Describe your goals for the future?   1 Answer

Assistant Director of Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was conducted online. It was a wonderful experience. I was able to do the interview when it was a convenience. The entire process seemed to be simple. There were step by step tutorials to make the candidate as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a hostile person? Please provide a past experience and how it was handled.   Answer Question

Rotational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school website and had a phone interview with their head of recruiting. The conversation was friendly and touching on both interests and skills of mine. I did not pass the first round but the interviewer personally replied my follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• What did you do during the internship? Why this program?   Answer Question

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

6interviews. Hilton really goes deep in selecting very carefully their candidates. 1st online interview, 2nd recruiter interview, 3rd Director interview, 4th Assistant Directors interview, 5th Hotel Manager interview, and 6th Human Resources Assistant Director interview

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work in our organization?   1 Answer

Marketing & Communication Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

After the CV, then DHR and my direct boss, DBD. Then it goes to signing contract, very quick and effective. May be because I got green light when Hilton did my reference check [I used to work at Hilton before] then it makes thing easy. Hilton is best for opportunities, benefits and everything so I make a return.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to go back to Hilton? [As I used to work with Hilton before]   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy with basic questions. It seems like its a lot of who-you-know, not what-you-know. Took very long to hear back. The recruiter was unorganized an unknowledgeable.

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a video interview, it took less than 20 minutes. They asked me 6 questions about previous sales experience and any other experience that gave you a lesson. And also they asked me about salary and working shift. It was pretty smooth precess, but it is really difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with commission based salary?   Answer Question
    • Are you stand for an eight hour shift without accommodation?   Answer Question
    • previous face to face sales experience that you had, what did you learn from the experience   Answer Question

Global Brand Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an informational interview first where I was told more about the position and Hilton as a company. It was very informal and casual. Then I had my 1st round interview with two current department managers. This was a little bit more serious than I thought it would be, and at first a little intimidating having two people on the phone. But eventually I eased up and the conversation flowed - was a basic interview process from there. Said they would get back to be in a couple of weeks with their decision, I sent a follow-up thank you email, and I heard back the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

House Keeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

apply online then schedule phone interview first then 1 on 1 interview with department director then if theirs a offer you go fill out paper work there no training you basically there just in case they need help

Interview Questions

• question about yourself
      what you expect to gain from this employer
      how you help the business
      your work experience