Hilton Reservation Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Reservations Agent Interview

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resource manager and Reservations manager. Asked me questions about myself and my skills, as well as why I wanted to work with them. Also asked me situational questions and to describe my past experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton (Carrollton, TX).

Interview

Received an email to take an online skills test and personality test (taken on home computer) a few days after submitting my online application. I received an email setting up an interview a few days after completing the skills test. The interview was around 20 minutes, and was one on one with someone from HR. I received a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is a set pay rate for training, and then a raise after completion of training.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Tampa, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

All questions were geared toward what and how to relate to customers in a positive way.Previous job functions I had at previous job to verify my experience.Dealt with Dealers and customers to make certain of a postive outcome.Stress that a customer should always know that we are offering our best.When an error occurs make certain we will do everything to make it right within our company guidelines.,

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you are bringing to the company as an asset.   1 Answer

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with two people who had different ideas/direction of what they thought the job entailed.
    They both separately asked my definition of the job and
    Strengths/Weaknesses, how you would handle certain situations type
    Where I saw myself in 5 years,etc

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with someone from the reservation department. The line was so bad I had to keep asking him to repeat. He was calling from Qatar as the job offer was in Qatar.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions but the phone line was so disturbed it made the whole experience very frustrating.   Answer Question

They offered about 450€ to work 10 hours/day!