Hilton Revenue Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Revenue Analyst Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Received the call to schedule an interview less than 5 days after sending out resume. First round interview was on site with Assistant Director of Human Resource. Basically just behavioral question, like Why revenue analyst at (why) Hilton? Why should hire you? Where do you see yourself at 3-5 years?

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge in your previous Revenue Analyst position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Had an initial interview with HR - standard questions, then a behavior-based interview, then I had to do a case study over Skype with basic Revenue Management questions, then I had to do a writing case study before getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Case study was basic questions about calculating occupancy, ADR, RevPar, and then covering different scenario to get an idea of your strategic thinking process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Addison, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview ( asked about my background, and what led me to apply to Hilton Worldwide) at the end of the conversation I was asked to come in to the office to do a 1on 1 interview which I needed to bring a calculator , 1 on 1 interview consisted of 2 separate interviews. First was an analytical interview in which they read off of a prompt and I had to run the numbers to figure out the answers. The second part was more behavioral, in which they tested my ethics, asked about my background, and what my goals were.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions you would expect from any interview (behavioral)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

First interview was a Behavioral in-person interview. The second interview was an in-person case study which was somewhat difficult. After passing both interviews, I was required to submit a written sample via email.

Interview Questions

• Case study required strategic thinking about selling the right product to the right customer at the right time through the right distribution channel.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

I interviewed in person with the hiring manager and another manager in a case interview format, was sent on to interview with the Assitant Director and a Director in a standard behavioral interview and then asked for a writing sample that tested reasoning and pursuasion. The overall process was very positive.

Interview Questions

Two year contractual agreement to pay back $40K+ if I left before then, and the salary offer wasn't much better than that

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

2 separate phone interviews and a quick writing sample.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will carry over to this field that will make you a better candidate to hire.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating...flat $38,000