Hilton Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Hilton Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First with human resources, then director of sales and area director sales and marketing. The process takes about 21 days or more. Intensive interviews, but people here are nice. If you never worked in the San Francisco market, the chances to get an interview are very low.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through the Hilton website. Have to complete a video interview. Video interview is a recording of interview questions. The video interview took around 15 minutes. They give you around 2-4 minutes to complete each recording. And then an in-person interview if you have passed the video interview. In-person interview was about half an hour with the director and assistant director.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Received the call to schedule an interview less than 5 days after sending out resume. First round interview was on site with Assistant Director of Human Resource. Basically just behavioral question, like Why revenue analyst at (why) Hilton? Why should hire you? Where do you see yourself at 3-5 years?

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge in your previous Revenue Analyst position?   Answer Question