Hilton Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hilton

2.5

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Memphis, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

The overall process was very quick. I completed a phone interview with a recruiting agency on a Friday. I was then contacted the following Monday to schedule an onsite interview with hiring manager and the senior director. I interviewed with them Wednesday of that same week. I received a phone call from recruiting agency the next day asking that I complete the drug screen and start the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was from the recruiting agency. They requested I complete a recorded message that would be provided to the hiring manager stating why I would be the best fit for the position and environment that was described as extremely fast-paced and one of controlled chaos.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and quick - I stated my hourly rate and the company accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a 2 step process following an internal recommendation. It was an interview for promotion in the role conducted by Sr Director of Revenue Innovation. Finally getting an offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• How would I add value to revenue forecasting ?   1 Answer