Hilton Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Waitress Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Trial and following interview the same day. Had a phone conversation first and then went there in morning for the trial. All team very helpful. Easy interview and they took under consideration my needs as I was working g another job at the same time .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2013.

Interview

It's a quite hard interview and not too many question. I'm a beginner when they interviewed me so the nervous was there. But over all I answered it correctly so I passed the interview.

Interview Questions

• about my experience in my previous work as a housekeeper. And why I want to shift into a waitress?   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton in September 2011.

Interview

The job had been posted on the Hilton Careers website, but the monitoring form wasn't working, so they politely sent me out a paper application form to fill in. After a week or so I got a phone call asking if I could go for an interview the next day (which I could); arrived early, to the surprise of my interviewer (consisting of two male members of staff - something about health and safety), and got the interview going, a little bit formal but not that bad - made them laugh at one point which was a +. Hotel was beautiful, was imagining myself working in it before I even got the job, haha.

I hadn't heard anything for a week, and so rang the Hotel, got put through to the HR department, and was told one of my references was non-contactable, and whether I had another one (I took it as a very good sign that my references were being called). Gave them the reference the same night (advice - be punctual, during ANY interview/hiring process), and got the job offer the next day :)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Describe your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, I really wanted the job so said yes right away when told they would like to offer me the position.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

I enjoyed the interviewing process which also contained a training part, everybody was friendly and easy-going. However, the details are still confidential, but I am sure that most of people would enjoy it as much as I did.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult for me was a task aimed at checking the dexterity in handling the cutlery, but I was not expected to be perfect at it from that moment and I received more then enough help throughout my training.   Answer Question

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was by phone with english. I had 2 times phone call by HRD and F&B Manager. Then I need also to make medical check-up.