Hindawi Publishing Editorial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naşr (Egypt)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hindawi Publishing (Naşr (Egypt)).

Interview

You will take four tests (English multiple choice - English writing -Business English Writing and IQ test) if you passed them you will have an interview With HR specialist after passing the interview you will be called to have the next.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hindawi Publishing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindawi Publishing (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2017.

Interview

first will have to pass an exam on pc. it's mainly IQ and English then after passing the exam will go to an interview on another day... The interview was with three people, hr and two others, The hr girl was very pleasant and kept talking with me while the two others were silent and made me feel uncomfortable. bottom line is that I didn't like the whole process and wanted to leave.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself, 13*15 , some questions related to word and excel office.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindawi Publishing (Cairo (Egypt)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. They called me to have an interview for an Editorial Assistant position. I had IQ, General English, and Business English test. Then I had an interview with the Hr but I didn't prepare so I made a lot of mistakes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hindawi Publishing (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume to the company email, they called me to attend an English and IQ test. Then they called after +1 week to invite me for an interview, I had an interview first with HR member then second interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about Hindawi work, So you need to read the website carefully and understand what they are doing. Plus asking general questions about your working experience   Answer Question

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindawi Publishing (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2014.

Interview

After sending your resume, you get a call within two weeks to attend an English language and IQ test. If you pass, you'll have an HR interview, then a technical one with a coordinator, then another with a manager if you pass the first two.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself - How do you see yourself after five years - What are your weaknesses - Mention a hard situation and how did you deal with it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hindawi Publishing (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2012.

Interview

Being interviewed by 3 persons at the same time was horrible .. the written english test wasn't hard but it was longer than anyone could imagine .. the receptionist couldnt speak english while all was needed to get the job was english .. actually for me it was a bad experience .

Interview Questions

• describe a difficult & stressful day that almost everything was about to be ruined & you were able to handle and fix it   1 Answer