Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL).

Interview

Basic customer service interview. They bring you in for a typing test first, if you pass that then they take you back to listen to some calls with an agent for a bit so you get an idea of what they are doing. If you really want the job leave you cell phones in your car, or out of sight. And pay attention to the agent and the calls, you will most likely be asked to describe a call you heard and how the agent handled it/what was the outcome. If it's a slow day ask the agent questions about the systems they use, they typical call types they get, challenges they have, etc... some interviewers will follow up with the agent to see what their thoughts were. You are their potential teammate so their impression counts too, if they don't like what you're saying or you're negative or uninterested they may not think you are going to be willing to do the work which makes more work for them. After listening for a bit they will come get you and ask basic interview questions. At the end they will ask if you had any questions, try to come up with something...every account is different so ask about call goals, incentive programs, client interaction/involvement, when does the next training class start, what is the training like( hands on, instrucational,etc...), what does their busy season look like, or simply ask if you can listen to more calls if you didn't get to hear many the first time and you have the time to do so. Sometimes if you're hired they'll take you down to HR to offer the position immediately, other times they'll send you out and you'll get a call back. It all depends on the accounts immediate need to fill spots.

Interview Questions

• Questions vary based on account you could be asked technical question like how to hook something up, or how to bake something, but you will always be asked basic questions like how would you handle an irate caller. Give an example of a time where you provided excellent customer service. Tell me a time where you had to work with a difficult coworker, what was the outcome. How do you stay motivated/what do you do for fun. Some accounts are more outside of the box and will ask how to perform a task like make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or something really creative. These accounts are usually looking for someone really interesting so spice it up a little.   Answer Question

Interview

You will go in and meet with the call center manager. They will ask you a few questions and set up your training start date. They didn't ask that many questions and it was fairly easy to get a job there.

Anonymous Employee in Orangevale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Orangevale, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Done online through Google hangouts no person to person interview was offered money computer and sign on bonus and 4200.00 to buy software not sure why this was done as such asked personal financial questions as well seemed like a scam of sorts.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Took an online test, which made sure I could read, type, and speak. They had me come in for an initial interview, and then I spoke with a manager, took a miniature test assuring I could read technical blue prints, and then had me take a drug test and fill out a bunch of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest challenge I've faced in the workplace? Do you think you can do this job?   Answer Question

Vice President IT Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (El Paso, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Several stages of interviews with mid and senior execs. Each was positive with good probing questions. Initial interview was with a recruiter with basic questions to determine if I meet standards to proceed to next steps. Next interview was with a Director with deeper questions and many specifics. Next steps was interview with a VP, then to HR for determining compensation.

Interview Questions

• What specific experiences do I have with strategic planning   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate base salary that fit my needs, and a performance bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant, not difficult. Two interviews. After taking typing test, compentincy test, and basic math process was really quick. Started working after drug screen was complete.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked me simple questions about a computer.
    You submit your resume and 3 references with recommendations.
    Once you've done that you're pretty much hired. It's that simple since they have a high turn over rate.

Interview Questions

• Asked me simple questions about a computer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. You take a typing test and then have your first interview with an HR representative. If you pass the first interview, you will move on to a second interview with a Team Leader for the account you are intended to work for. If you do well during this interview, you will receive a formal offer from an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in the past where you had to use good customer service skills to diffuse an escalated situation.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Waterloo, IA).

Interview

I talked to 3 people total for the interview process. One was to tell me about the company and position. Another was a telephonic interview. The final was with my now manager. The telephonic interview went smoothly. Pretty generic questions. The one with my manager was a fun interview. He was there to hire the best candidate, not just someone who fit most of the qualifications. He had some great and challenging questions. He had a great demeanor in the interview.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember the challenging questions, but they were good.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation. HR called me to offer the position and I accepted it.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (El Paso, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was hurried and a little unprofessional; but on the upside, was less stressful and demanding than most interviews. It was a little more casual than what I was prepared for, but it was more of a "meet and greet" than a formal interview. I'd say it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a service level is and what affect do you have on it as a team lead?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary range for team leader is 28000 to 32000 annually.