Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Hinduja Global Solutions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

Basically it was an starting personal interview followed by two client interviews and then hr round.and then. They will ask about the company noms and timings and salary if we are ok then they release the call letter.

Interview Questions

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Jan 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback about your interview experience with HGS. If you have any suggestions about our interview process, please connect with us at Talk2Us@teamhgs.com. Thanks again and good luck for the future.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

Went to the hiring event. Took a couple of assessments that range from grammar, to simple background questions. Interviewed with the manager and was offered a position shortly after. Took my badge photo.

Interview Questions

• What is three qualities you describe for great customer service?   1 Answer

Oct 10, 2019

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience! We wish you all the best and successful career at HGS. :)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions.

Interview

Lengthy three rounds of interviews
    Manager asked alot of questions consisting of behavioral and situation questions. Questions where not hard at all . I don't know what else to write since it's requiring me to write thirty words or more

Interview Questions

• How do u handle irrate customers   2 Answers

Sep 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience at HGS. We wish you all the success:)

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

HR is so dumb that while you're appearing for tests they'll start blabbering on phone in local language loudly asking for ids n reference checks of themselves. They will ask you about CTC expectations and nothing else. They won't tell you if you've cleared the tests or not even after multiple follow ups. The HR herself is so new that she doesn't know even the job description.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi,thank you sharing your interview experience at HGS. We wish you all the best:)

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions.

Interview

First part was a job pretest and after the results were figured you either went to one side or the other....interview with two people for about 30 minutes...email two days later

Interview Questions

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Very easy typing test with basic math and reading test that was given, They asked all of the basic questions. Interview process is very easy. although experience is a plus.

Interview Questions

• the normal questions availability , how many years of customer service do you have?   2 Answers

Jan 12, 2020

French Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL).

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard and they often offer employment on the spot so come prepare. There will be a skills assessment test to complete. For French speakers there is also a phone interview with a native Canadian to evaluate your skill set.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a difficult situation that you encountered in the past and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions.

Interview

Basic interview this position was simple and had little appeal. Basic interview this position was simple and had little appeal. Basic interview this position was simple and had little appeal.

Interview Questions

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Jun 1, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience at HGS. We wish you all the best:)

Customer Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a walkin. I attended HGS interview in coimbatore 2018. It is a very long process
    Round 1- group discussion (they will give some topics, general topics, we have to talk for atleast 5 to 7 mins..they will check only communication skills)
    Round 2-Communication round(self introduction, Talk abt school days, college days, daily routine, music etc)
    Round 3-Telephonic round (Again self introduction, why bpo and why not core field, mostly they will ask questions from self introduction)
    Round 4- Another Telephonic round (self introduction, questions related to bpo field)
    Round 5-Versant round
    The interview process started at mrng 11.00am to eve 8.30pm.They will only check your communication skills, they will not bother if ans is right or wrong, since it is a voice process, they will mainly focus on grammar and how fluent u r speaking.totally 500 students came for the interview and they selected only 20.Finally we got the results and i got selected and got offer letter on spot.posting was in Bangalore and Joining date was within a week.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction, why bpo, why hgs, abt college days, leadership qualities etc   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Total waste of time. Please don't waste your time here. pathetic interview process. cleared all round from my side. after HR will only respond to you by saying we are still awaiting feedback from client round interview.

Interview Questions

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

May 2, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience. We would like to hear more from you regarding your overall experience. Please email me directly at chelsie.pak@teamhgs.com