Hindustan Aeronautics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hindustan Aeronautics Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

there is no interview for this position. if you know someone inside ask them to refer you and they will get you an application. you have to sign and send it back and he/she will submit the application on behalf of you

Interview Questions

• just fill the application and submit   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

Easy Interview Process
    questions based on Engineering in airframe structures.
    History of company, Infrastructure, production lines
    Level of Work. Experience in aircraft industry. What do you want to be in 5 years

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

entrance exam followed by personal interview in front of a panel consisting of 4 to 6 members. Mostly technical questions will be asked. You can expect 1 to 2 behavioural question. Brush up all your technical knowledge and be open to any unexpected technical question. If you do not know the answers just tell what you feel is right and tell interviewer that you are not sure about it but you think this might be the answer.

Interview Questions

• what changes you will do while designing a standard product to make it more attractive to customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. salary structure will be given in the advertisement for the job.

Interview

written exam followed by an in person interview with HR chief and Sr. manager, powerplant and fuel systems

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

Basic technical and application level questions. Importance given to FM,Manufacturing and Material Sciences. Brush up the basics of a technical subjects thoroughly. Engineering drawing also to be considered for the interview preparation. Usually ask for a favourite subject.

Apprenticeship Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Selection was Based On The performance in course of study and marks obtained in graduation.
    Shortlisted candidate has to go through a medical test which include( blood test, urine test, ECG etc.)
    Passing the medical test a small round of interaction with DGM.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join as apprentice where the salary is not adequate?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

The interview was based on technical expertise and also to gauge your personality. There were a lot of questions on my engineering background and my previous work experience.
    The interview was preceded by an All India written test. But now-a-days, the GATE score is the basis for the selection of interview candidates.

Interview Questions

• That is the costing mechanism for a manufactured product   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First a National level Written Test followed by an Interview which includes Technical and HR rounds. The written test is based on the branch of Engineering and a few aptitude and General Knowledge questions. Once selected, the interview revolves around the branch of Engineering and Final year Project since most of the applicants are freshers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Since pay scales are fixed in PSUs

Technician Interview

Interview

Written test interview followed by health checkup submission of caste certificate trade certificate verification. group interview discussion practical exam theoretical exam mental exam what is your father doing what is your mother doing where did you study

Interview Questions

• Name
      City
      Father name and mother name
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Will you work

Management Trainee R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Selection was based on open advert followed by online test and interview in about a month. Entire process was extremely quick and you'll get the offer within a month of online exam. Probably the fastest among PSUs. Interview questions were from labor laws and OB. Basic stuff straight from the text book. U either know it kr don't. It's only a test of interest and memory. Expect general questions about yourself. Be prepared to be intimidated by a large oversized panel.