Hindustan Aeronautics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hindustan Aeronautics Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

there is no interview for this position. if you know someone inside ask them to refer you and they will get you an application. you have to sign and send it back and he/she will submit the application on behalf of you

Interview Questions

• just fill the application and submit   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

Easy Interview Process
    questions based on Engineering in airframe structures.
    History of company, Infrastructure, production lines
    Level of Work. Experience in aircraft industry. What do you want to be in 5 years

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

entrance exam followed by personal interview in front of a panel consisting of 4 to 6 members. Mostly technical questions will be asked. You can expect 1 to 2 behavioural question. Brush up all your technical knowledge and be open to any unexpected technical question. If you do not know the answers just tell what you feel is right and tell interviewer that you are not sure about it but you think this might be the answer.

Interview Questions

• what changes you will do while designing a standard product to make it more attractive to customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. salary structure will be given in the advertisement for the job.

Interview

written exam followed by an in person interview with HR chief and Sr. manager, powerplant and fuel systems

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

It was a panel interview. Most of the questions were regarding my college final year project. Questions were asked regarding Industrial quality also. Also there were many questions from Strength of Materials subject

Interview Questions

• How do you design a Horizontal bar which should carry 100 kg at the centre?   1 Answer
    • Other than Stress and Strain, What you can find from a Stress-Strain Diagram?   1 Answer
    • Draw a Stress-Strain diagram for a ductile and a brittle material.   Answer Question
    • How do you find Resilience of a material from Stress-Strain diagram?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between a Jig and Fixture?   1 Answer
    • What are all the quality certifications the company which you have done your final year project has got?   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

Campus Recruitment. GPA and CV shortlisting, direct interview,
    45 minutes interview, panel of 5
    20 minutes of Engineering
    20 minutes of Extra Curricular Activities
    Engineering questions included strength of materials, solid mechanics, heat transfer etc.
    They tested basic knowledge, did not go into details

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Hectic and very competetive in nature. Good referral from inside panel matters. Need to be very particular about the career and future plans . No post retirement benefits as such for the who got recruited after 2008

Interview Questions

• All about technical and aircrafts   1 Answer

Apprenticeship Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Selection was Based On The performance in course of study and marks obtained in graduation.
    Shortlisted candidate has to go through a medical test which include( blood test, urine test, ECG etc.)
    Passing the medical test a small round of interaction with DGM.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join as apprentice where the salary is not adequate?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

The interview was based on technical expertise and also to gauge your personality. There were a lot of questions on my engineering background and my previous work experience.
    The interview was preceded by an All India written test. But now-a-days, the GATE score is the basis for the selection of interview candidates.

Interview Questions

• That is the costing mechanism for a manufactured product   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First a National level Written Test followed by an Interview which includes Technical and HR rounds. The written test is based on the branch of Engineering and a few aptitude and General Knowledge questions. Once selected, the interview revolves around the branch of Engineering and Final year Project since most of the applicants are freshers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Since pay scales are fixed in PSUs