Hire Dynamics Contract Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Duluth, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I should have seen the red flags before I went. Hire Dynamics recruiter called me about a contract recruiter position she had, and asked for us to meet. When I get there the next day, there was an assemly line of candidates for all types of positions. It looked more like a welfare line. I was confused by doing paperwork, personality tests, and even a drug test before even speaking with anyone. Very shady!!! This is fine if you have accepted a position, but they hadn't even spoken to me in person about the position. After about an hour I met with the recruiter for about 5 minutes. She said she'd present my information to her client, and get back to me. She told me the position was urgent. Next week, she never called me. I left her a message, and sent an email. She finally responded to an email and said - didn't you get my email (which she never sent). They hired someone else. Since I am a recruiter, I know how things are supposed to work, and this isn't it.

Interview Questions

• On personality test - would you ever hit anyone if you got mad at them at work?   1 Answer