Hired Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hired

2.8

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hired (New York, NY).

Interview

I was not asked into the office for an interview. Company sent me a rejection within a week of submitting and application. Nothing different from the typical interview process. Professional and seamless experience.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (San Francisco, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

It was long, 3+ hour interview but the best experience yet. Very welcoming. Preparing for the interview was essential as well as researching more about the company prior to meeting and phone screening.

Interview Questions

• How do you identify with the values of the company personally and professionally   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process goes quickly but they feed you lies about how 75% of people are hitting quota ..... that is not the case. The people are nice and there has been a lot of turnover. They are very concerned about getting another round of funding and do not care about anything else.

Director of Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hired.

Interview

I was referred to Hired and position by someone I respect and heard good things about the company and role. Process was phone screen by recruiter and then 30 min phone conversation with hiring manager (CFO). The call went well as we discussed overall team, company goals, FP&A processes, my background and career goal. I was invited to complete a Finance Case study which consisted of data dump outlining company deals- had to break down bookings, revenue, and collections by client, time dimension, geo, and outline some insights. The goal was to develop PPT presentation and present the findings to CFO in followup in person interview. I was not given a concrete deadline to finish the exercise but just to sync up with recruiter when ready. I notified the recruiter I needed a few days as was busy at current work. I alerted him I would submit the findings within a specific time window. I spent ~ 5 hours on the exercise and sent to recruiter only to be notified by recruiter 30 mins later that position was offered to another candidate. Needless to say I was extremely frustrated and was unprofessional to be not notified about my status before I wasted my time completing the exercise. Its ironic for a company that touts to help other companies find the best talent and optimize the recruitment funnel can not get their own act together internally !

Interview Questions

• How have you had developed or re-engineered FP&A processes?   1 Answer
    • Prepare a presentation based on deals data provided by team.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1st round phone screen with Recruiting Coordinator, 2nd round phone screen with the hiring manager - great conversation. Take-home QBR that was to be presented during the onsite. While at the onsite, the team was totally disorganized. Multiple people were at least 10-20 minutes late for our scheduled interview times. I found out onsite that my potential direct hiring manager wasn’t even there, so I would be presenting my QBR to someone else.

I received an email 3 days later that the company decided to move forward with other candidates. I asked for feedback, and the Recruiter said there was none. Not helpful and felt like a waste of time.

Senior Manager, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (San Francisco, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

After a phone screen and another phone interview with the hiring manager, I came in for an all day interview with potential peers and stakeholders. This also included creating a presentation on how I'd potentially tackle a solution they were considering.

I would just add that the entire vibe of the San Francisco office was ... weird. It didn't seem like people were having fun there, and while everyone I met seemed nice enough, it didn't give off a vibe of a happy place to work. It turned out that I knew someone who worked there, and we chatted briefly and he was extremely wishy-washy about the place. (Normally a current employee would try to hard sell a prospect, at least in my experience.)

Interview Questions

• How would you assess whether a candidate has the skills necessary to match to an employers posted job?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hired.

Interview

Interview process was unorganized and off-putting. Scheduled a time via e-calendar right away. Then was asked the night before if we could push up the call due to scheduling conflicts with the Director. I waited 30 minutes for the call that never came. I received an email response hours later saying they had to reschedule, but the Director wouldn't be available the following week. Ended up speaking to an Associate Recruiter which would have been fine except she seemed totally disinterested in conducting the interview.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (San Francisco, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Don't really know how to describe. Tried connecting for 3 weeks she kept missing the interview. Was getting ready to withdraw when she insisted. Got on the phone and it was literally the most uncomfortable interview I've ever been in and I'm in talent acquisition. She rambled the first 3 min then asked me two questions and was pretty much done. Couldn't answer any questions about the sales team or metrics. Wouldn't trust these guys to source a rock at a beach.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hired.

Interview

I went on dozens of interviews looking for the right place for my next position, and I’m taking the time to rate hired because it was strikingly bad.

It took 8 emails and calls just to get to the interview, which is bad sign for a recruiter or someone hiring for a BDR role. They rescheduled me multiple times, missed timelines, and changed the final interview with less than 16 hours notice.

After that expect to spend 4 hours in a small box, and to be left alone constantly for over 15 minutes as people forget where they’re supposed to be. Even figuring out how to get me to a bathroom seemed difficult. The hiring manager seemed visibly upset, high strung, and coming from a decade of leadership, just didn’t come off as someone you’d want to have as a boss.

Other quick notes, basic background information on me seemed to be miscommunicated, I was gendered male and female and a few other details when talking to me were incorrect, leaving me with a feeling they did 0 homework beforehand.

They pay market, if you’re looking for a BDR job you can get interviews, don’t waste your time here.

Some people were great, the hiring manager seemed

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hired (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Very friendly interview process! First phone screen with the general recruiter (why Hired, what did your in your previous experiences). Then take-home assignment before 3.5 hours of interview with team members, account executives and sales managers. Quick feedback before the last round with VP of Sales.

People are so nice and they just want to see if you are a good fit for the company. Definitely a great process!

Interview Questions

• Why Hired?
      What is your biggest passion?   3 Answers