Hiscox Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hiscox

4.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hiscox (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

First was an IQ/Logic Based online exam, which was relatively easy if you read the questions carefully. After passing that was a phone interview, where they asked situational questions (tell me a time you...). This took about a half hour, and the lady was very nice, and the interview was not difficult at all.

I didn't hear back for another week or so, when another lady from the company called and asked a few more questions, not difficult, just very basic (confirming stuff from my resume, asking if I ever did a presentation, etc.).

A few days later I got a call asking to participate in an all assessment. This consisted of a presentation, a group project, and an interview. All the people there were very nice and approachable, and was one of the best people that I interviewed with.

The next day I got a call saying they chose another person, but actually explained why, and gave specific reasons.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group that wasn't working well?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hiscox

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Hiscox.

Interview

Process was long and confusing and the company clearly has no idea what they were doing or what they were looking for. There were far too many steps in the interview process that were unecesary. Mixed communication was provided between the company and the recruitment agent. Wouldn't recommend people going for jobs at this company.

Interview Questions