Hiscox Claims Counsel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hiscox Claims Counsel Interview Questions

Interviews at Hiscox

Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hiscox (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

HR screening interview: spoke for 30 minutes with HR recruiter. Mostly covered my experience, why I was interested in working for Hiscox, career goals, etc. Nothing very specific. You will likely get asked about salary; I was not ready to discuss at the HR screening stage.

On-site interview: Met with hiring manager one-on-one. Interview was more of an informal conversation than a formal question/answer format.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to transition to an in-house role from litigation?   Answer Question
  • Do you have a minimum salary requirement?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hiscox

Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hiscox (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an in-house recruiter and we scheduled a time for a phone interview. She was very polite and knowledgeable about not just the company but the position and group I'd be working with. It was clear she knew the people on my team and answered all my questions easily. I then got a call-back and scheduled two rounds of interviews in the Chicago office - one with my future supervisor and one with the two senior members of our team. Everyone was honest and personable, and the entire process lasted about two weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were more of a conversation than a Q&A session. Everyone's interest was legitimately in whether I fit the job and vice versa, and not about "tell me about a time..." type questions.   Answer Question