Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Greater Orlando Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Greater Orlando Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2016

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Greater Orlando

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Greater Orlando (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewing for the internship position at the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund was a very straight forward affair. I heard about the postion at an internship fair, and the same woman who i talked with was who I interviewed with. The interview was very engaging, dhe seemed genuinely interested in my answers and took note if them, so i made sure to connect as much with her as well as talk myself up. Keeping rapport was easy, and my resume was competitive enough wher they offered mr the position on the spot, though i know they don't always do that.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Greater Orlando (Lees, TX).

Interview

Very good -- Thoughtful questions. I would say that the interview process was extremely slow and the response time was lagging.

Interview Questions

• There were many situational questions. There were a few different tests given. There seems to be a change in leadership currently.   Answer Question